• Undecided

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I switched between silver and gray for years, on my iDevices, and after two consecutive space gray (6 and 6S) I opted for a change. I don't like Jet Black very much, so the choice was between Gold and Rose Gold (yes, I like it even if I'm a man, with no doubt about sexuality). Apple chose for me: the only 128 Gb available was Gold

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
JET BLACK! Personaly, if you're not buying an iPhone of jet black, you should wait untile the next iretation of iPhone coming out next year. What's more, only an iPhone of jet black color can show the difference from iPhone 6 and 6s....
The difference I care about mostly are internal.

Got the black. Dropped it a couple times. Lots of scuffs. They make me crazy. Going to a 7 plus now. Lol.
What about a case ?

I can't be the only one who finds that the gold is classy AF

I love my gold 7

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I switched between silver and gray for years, on my iDevices, and after two consecutive space gray (6 and 6S) I opted for a change. I don't like Jet Black very much, so the choice was between Gold and Rose Gold (yes, I like it even if I'm a man, with no doubt about sexuality). Apple chose for me: the only 128 Gb available was Gold

In my area, the Rose Gold and Gold are plentiful in all sizes, but the Matte Black and Jet Black can't be found. I had the 5s in Gold with the white front and the white Blackberry Z10....that's enough white for my lifetime. I'm sticking with the Black front from now on. Good luck with your iPhone.

ICraig

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
Black is your best bet especially because it wasn't an available color for the 5 and 6 versions. Making it stand out from the rest.
Jet black is nice as well but of course as we all know, is prone to fingerprints. If you're not worried about that then both of those options are really good picks.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I held the jet black the other day for the first time. It feels like it has a better grip than my matte black. It is almost sticky in your hands.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Hardest decision ever. Black, or Jetblack.

Yep. On pre sale day I ordered the jet black. Then went into the store to look at it. Went back and forth and wound up canceling the order for the jet black. Instead wound up ordering the matte black. The jet black and matte black are identical on the front and if you put a case on ur phone no one will notice the difference except for you.

Why did I go with the matte black? After looking at all the videos online as well as the display, not sure I wanted to deal with the scratches and such. Had a black car once and the swirl marks bugged me each time I looked at it not to mention the scratches.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I will get the mate black. I can easily deal with minor scratches on my device, i suspect the jetblack body to easily call for all sort of scratches being in a case or not.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm not getting the iPhone 7 and am holding onto my 6s until at least next year's iPhone, but I voted for rose gold. I fell in love with that color with the release of the 6s and will probably stick with it. I did really like the matte black iPhone 7 when I saw it at the Apple Store, though, and silver is always awesome as well. But rose gold is just so special to me. :)

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm not getting the iPhone 7 and am holding onto my 6s until at least next year's iPhone, but I voted for rose gold. I fell in love with that color with the release of the 6s and will probably stick with it. I did really like the matte black iPhone 7 when I saw it at the Apple Store, though, and silver is always awesome as well. But rose gold is just so special to me. :)

I knows it?s a cliche but I actually also like the color but people say its a girly color. Have you ever seen a man with one?

Cheers

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I knows it?s a cliche but I actually also like the color but people say its a girly color. Have you ever seen a man with one?

Cheers

Most often, when I see people out in public with iPhones, they have them covered with cases, so it's hard to see what color they are unless it's got the black faceplate. However, I do have one guy friend who has the iPhone 7 Plus in rose gold. I was surprised because when he told me he got the phone, I figured he went for the matte black. Hope that helps!

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Cheers

One of my students has a rose gold one. He chose it to be different. Leo laporte also bought a rose gold one when he bought a 6s

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If I get the 7 Plus....I'm still on the fence (so to speak), it would be a tough choice between the Jet Black and the Matte Black.

I decided to go with the Jet Black 256gb 7 Plus. Luving it so far. Clean and Classy ...OH did I mention KOOL as well.

Michael#IM

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Not sure it's my imagination if it is shoot me but does anyone feel that the 7 feels cheaper plasticy in your hand than a more metaly feeling 6s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro