Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Undecided between Jet Black & Black but i seem to be leaning towards Black

Odds are you can get a Matte Black sooner than a Jet Black based on how fast sold out and ship dates in November. Certainly none at Apple stores... but who knows that the carriers and other resellers may have.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Undecided between Jet Black & Black but i seem to be leaning towards Black

Odds are you can get a Matte Black sooner than a Jet Black based on how fast sold out and ship dates in November. Certainly none at Apple stores... but who knows that the carriers and other resellers may have.

Jet black seems to be the hot color because it's different. If you're willing to wait you may be able to get that one, but I agree that black will be a color you should be able to get sooner vs jet black.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I love both the matte and jet blacks. Both very slick. I initially was all about jet black, but ended up with the matte because I felt like it would hold up better. It is still a really cool looking phone and less of a fingerprint magnet.

Mason Sell

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Matte black, it looks gorgeous. Never been a huge fan of the design of the iPhone 6 and 6s and while the 7 basically the same, the black makes those antenna lines and unnecessary scribble on the back disappear. It looks satisfyingly minimalistic and sleek.

BR34KF4ST

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm not a fan myself but I know plenty of people who are. It's all in the eye of the beholder!

Well said!! I chose the gold as there wasn't a black or matte black. I also found that black got boring after a while as I had 2 android phones that where black before I got the gold 7

SelenaLee

Banned
Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
JET BLACK! Personaly, if you're not buying an iPhone of jet black, you should wait untile the next iretation of iPhone coming out next year. What's more, only an iPhone of jet black color can show the difference from iPhone 6 and 6s....

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If I get the 7 Plus....I'm still on the fence (so to speak), it would be a tough choice between the Jet Black and the Matte Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods