View Poll Results: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Silver

6 9.52%
  • Gold

5 7.94%
  • Rose Gold

5 7.94%
  • Black

24 38.10%
  • Jet Black

20 31.75%
  • Undecided

3 4.76%
    Would have gotten the matte black but they didnt have any 128 gigs in stock. Got the next good one and i love it. Im use to seeing fingerprints since i owned the note 5 before the 6s plus
    12-19-2016 10:46 PM
    Matte black for me... beautiful phone!!
    12-20-2016 02:18 PM
    Matte black for me... beautiful phone!!
    Indeed

Cheers
    12-23-2016 01:15 AM
    I would get black or jet black, and just get a matte case That's my plan for now!! But definitely getting black!
    12-27-2016 02:46 AM
    Is there anybody here who doesn't hide the beautiful design of this SmartPhone behind a case?
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-27-2016 03:04 AM
    Me me me. I mean I have (and will continue) to use cases from time to time... but I much prefer no case at all.
    12-27-2016 10:17 AM
    Me me me. I mean I have (and will continue) to use cases from time to time... but I much prefer no case at all.
    Yeah, I don't like cases. And I find particularly stupid smartphones made of glass.
    12-27-2016 10:27 AM
    I emded up leaving my matte black iphone 7 for the Jet black 7 plus bc its impossible to find any matte. I just bought a dbrand skin
    12-27-2016 01:48 PM
    I emded up leaving my matte black iphone 7 for the Jet black 7 plus bc its impossible to find any matte. I just bought a dbrand skin
    Afraid of scratches?
    12-27-2016 03:20 PM
    Is there anybody here who doesn't hide the beautiful design of this SmartPhone behind a case?
    There's a whole thread for us I own a JB model & I'm without a case about 90ish % of the time. I only use one because I'm a girl & like accessories lol. I also don't use a screen protector....Hate them
    12-27-2016 09:23 PM
    Afraid of scratches?
    Nope currently have it on a otterbox until my dbrand skin arrives lol
    12-27-2016 09:34 PM
    There's a whole thread for us I own a JB model & I'm without a case about 90ish % of the time. I only use one because I'm a girl & like accessories lol. I also don't use a screen protector....Hate them
    I actually think that a screen protector is a essential thing. There's no need to buy a branded one since from my experience they're all the same so a 2 buck one from ebay will suffice. Remember, if the Smartphone breaks, it will be the glass only. They rest scratches or bends but that's not a problem, at least for me. Except if the manufacturer had the smart idea of making the Smartphone entirely out of glass... Stupidest thing I ever saw (iPhone 4, Samsung 6 and 7, Honor 8, etc etc)
    12-28-2016 01:46 AM
    I actually think that a screen protector is a essential thing. There's no need to buy a branded one since from my experience they're all the same so a 2 buck one from ebay will suffice. Remember, if the Smartphone breaks, it will be the glass only. They rest scratches or bends but that's not a problem, at least for me. Except if the manufacturer had the smart idea of making the Smartphone entirely out of glass... Stupidest thing I ever saw (iPhone 4, Samsung 6 and 7, Honor 8, etc etc)
    I haven't used a screen protector since my 5S. With the 6 & newer devices the curved screen makes a protector look weird....I'm not a fan. Out of my last 5 devices (6, 6 plus, 6s, 6s Plus & 7 Plus) I've only had a minuscule scratch on the 6 Plus & 6s, which you can only see if I point it out. I've never cracked a screen on a phone but if I do, I'll just get it repaired or replaced. I can't deal with the space around the edge of the phone lol.

BTW....I loved my glass 4S & I never broke it lol.
    12-28-2016 08:01 PM
    I haven't used a screen protector since my 5S. With the 6 & newer devices the curved screen makes a protector look weird....I'm not a fan. Out of my last 5 devices (6, 6 plus, 6s, 6s Plus & 7 Plus) I've only had a minuscule scratch on the 6 Plus & 6s, which you can only see if I point it out. I've never cracked a screen on a phone but if I do, I'll just get it repaired or replaced. I can't deal with the space around the edge of the phone lol.

BTW....I loved my glass 4S & I never broke it lol.
    I understand. In my case I prefer to have something that doesn't look so nice that having to pay 180 euros for Apple replace the glass under warranty. But that's just me, who broke the Smartphone screen once.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-29-2016 01:48 AM
    what about girls?? which colour should I chose?previously I had gold iPhone 6? now want to try black?,....not sure v confused
    01-06-2017 08:19 AM
    The jet black is amazing IMO. I almost don't want to use a case because it blurs the beauty of it. I use a very clear case, but it still hides the majesty of the jet black backing!
    01-10-2017 11:21 AM
    + 1 for black. Even my wife's got tired of all pink, gold, blue phones. So our new phone is matte black.
    01-30-2017 01:05 PM
    For me, this is always the hardest decision to make. Ive normally spent hours and hours deciding on what phone to get next and when i finally decide on the iPhone 7, i then have to pick a colour lol.

It normally comes down to the Matte Black or the Product RED. Both look amazing to me. While the JET Black is also pretty cool, it's just too fragile and i would be worries about it scratching to easily. I also like the idea of supporting a 'charity' or 'cause' so I'm a little swayed to the Product RED.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-24-2017 08:41 AM
    For me, this is always the hardest decision to make. Ive normally spent hours and hours deciding on what phone to get next and when i finally decide on the iPhone 7, i then have to pick a colour lol.

It normally comes down to the Matte Black or the Product RED. Both look amazing to me. While the JET Black is also pretty cool, it's just too fragile and i would be worries about it scratching to easily. I also like the idea of supporting a 'charity' or 'cause' so I'm a little swayed to the Product RED.
    JB isn't as fragile as it seems but I agree with supporting a cause!
    03-25-2017 11:04 AM
    I have the Jet Black 7 128gb. I hate cases but I use the Apple battery case at work and when I go out I don't use a case. I only have minor scuffs not really noticeable. I am just careful with my devices. I like all of the colors but I really like the Jet Black. Just my 2 cents.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-26-2017 10:09 AM
170 ... 567