Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Silver

    4 7.27%
  • Gold

    5 9.09%
  • Rose Gold

    5 9.09%
  • Black

    21 38.18%
  • Jet Black

    17 30.91%
  • Undecided

    3 5.45%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 140
Like Tree24Likes
  1. #76  

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by BR34KF4ST View Post
    I can't be the only one who finds that the gold is classy AF
    I agree!
    Jet Black is classier but Rose Gold is best
  2. #77  
    manni1to's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    597 Global Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Got the black. Dropped it a couple times. Lots of scuffs. They make me crazy. Going to a 7 plus now. Lol.
  3. #78  

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    I opted for the matte black
  4. #79  
    SelenaLee's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    13 Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    JET BLACK! Personaly, if you're not buying an iPhone of jet black, you should wait untile the next iretation of iPhone coming out next year. What's more, only an iPhone of jet black color can show the difference from iPhone 6 and 6s....
  5. #80  

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    If I get the 7 Plus....I'm still on the fence (so to speak), it would be a tough choice between the Jet Black and the Matte Black.
  6. #81  
    MaxSmarties's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    579 Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    I switched between silver and gray for years, on my iDevices, and after two consecutive space gray (6 and 6S) I opted for a change. I don't like Jet Black very much, so the choice was between Gold and Rose Gold (yes, I like it even if I'm a man, with no doubt about sexuality). Apple chose for me: the only 128 Gb available was Gold
  7. #82  
    MaxSmarties's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    579 Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by SelenaLee View Post
    JET BLACK! Personaly, if you're not buying an iPhone of jet black, you should wait untile the next iretation of iPhone coming out next year. What's more, only an iPhone of jet black color can show the difference from iPhone 6 and 6s....
    The difference I care about mostly are internal.

    Quote Originally Posted by manni1to View Post
    Got the black. Dropped it a couple times. Lots of scuffs. They make me crazy. Going to a 7 plus now. Lol.
    What about a case ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BR34KF4ST View Post
    I can't be the only one who finds that the gold is classy AF
    I love my gold 7
  8. #83  

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxSmarties View Post
    I switched between silver and gray for years, on my iDevices, and after two consecutive space gray (6 and 6S) I opted for a change. I don't like Jet Black very much, so the choice was between Gold and Rose Gold (yes, I like it even if I'm a man, with no doubt about sexuality). Apple chose for me: the only 128 Gb available was Gold
    In my area, the Rose Gold and Gold are plentiful in all sizes, but the Matte Black and Jet Black can't be found. I had the 5s in Gold with the white front and the white Blackberry Z10....that's enough white for my lifetime. I'm sticking with the Black front from now on. Good luck with your iPhone.
  9. #84  
    ICraig's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    6 Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Black is your best bet especially because it wasn't an available color for the 5 and 6 versions. Making it stand out from the rest.
    Jet black is nice as well but of course as we all know, is prone to fingerprints. If you're not worried about that then both of those options are really good picks.
  10. #85  
    badelhas's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,347 Global Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    I prefer the normal black since the Jet Black is more prone to smudges and scratches. I dont like cases.
  11. #86  
    knotsure's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    412 Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    I held the jet black the other day for the first time. It feels like it has a better grip than my matte black. It is almost sticky in your hands.
  12. #87  
    MegeByte's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    I got the iPhone 7 jet black 128gb
  13. #88  
    Ling Cheung's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    I think jet black looks great, but due to how easy it is to scratch it, black is the next best thing.
  14. #89  
    tech_fan's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    957 Global Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by noto220 View Post
    Hardest decision ever. Black, or Jetblack.
    Yep. On pre sale day I ordered the jet black. Then went into the store to look at it. Went back and forth and wound up canceling the order for the jet black. Instead wound up ordering the matte black. The jet black and matte black are identical on the front and if you put a case on ur phone no one will notice the difference except for you.

    Why did I go with the matte black? After looking at all the videos online as well as the display, not sure I wanted to deal with the scratches and such. Had a black car once and the swirl marks bugged me each time I looked at it not to mention the scratches.
  15. #90  
    Ariel Babalao's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    806 Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    I will get the mate black. I can easily deal with minor scratches on my device, i suspect the jetblack body to easily call for all sort of scratches being in a case or not.
  16. #91  
    metalchick719's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    195 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,551 Global Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    I'm not getting the iPhone 7 and am holding onto my 6s until at least next year's iPhone, but I voted for rose gold. I fell in love with that color with the release of the 6s and will probably stick with it. I did really like the matte black iPhone 7 when I saw it at the Apple Store, though, and silver is always awesome as well. But rose gold is just so special to me.
  17. #92  
    badelhas's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,347 Global Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by metalchick719 View Post
    I'm not getting the iPhone 7 and am holding onto my 6s until at least next year's iPhone, but I voted for rose gold. I fell in love with that color with the release of the 6s and will probably stick with it. I did really like the matte black iPhone 7 when I saw it at the Apple Store, though, and silver is always awesome as well. But rose gold is just so special to me.
    I knows itīs a cliche but I actually also like the color but people say its a girly color. Have you ever seen a man with one?

    Cheers
  18. #93  
    metalchick719's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    195 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,551 Global Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by badelhas View Post
    I knows itīs a cliche but I actually also like the color but people say its a girly color. Have you ever seen a man with one?

    Cheers
    Most often, when I see people out in public with iPhones, they have them covered with cases, so it's hard to see what color they are unless it's got the black faceplate. However, I do have one guy friend who has the iPhone 7 Plus in rose gold. I was surprised because when he told me he got the phone, I figured he went for the matte black. Hope that helps!
    badelhas likes this.
  19. #94  
    tech_fan's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    957 Global Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by badelhas View Post
    I knows itīs a cliche but I actually also like the color but people say its a girly color. Have you ever seen a man with one?

    Cheers
    One of my students has a rose gold one. He chose it to be different. Leo laporte also bought a rose gold one when he bought a 6s
  20. #95  

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    If I get the 7 Plus....I'm still on the fence (so to speak), it would be a tough choice between the Jet Black and the Matte Black.
    I decided to go with the Jet Black 256gb 7 Plus. Luving it so far. Clean and Classy ...OH did I mention KOOL as well.
    nikkisharif likes this.
  21. #96  

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by badelhas View Post
    I knows itīs a cliche but I actually also like the color but people say its a girly color. Have you ever seen a man with one?

    Cheers
    Rene Ritchie, iMore's Editor in Chief, has a bunch of rose gold stuff.
  22. #97  
    badelhas's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,347 Global Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Phillips View Post
    Rene Ritchie, iMore's Editor in Chief, has a bunch of rose gold stuff.
    Thanks for the info. I hate cases but since I've never seen a gold version I'm debating. I have to see it in a store to decide.

    Cheers
  23. #98  
    Michael#IM's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    98 Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Not sure it's my imagination if it is shoot me but does anyone feel that the 7 feels cheaper plasticy in your hand than a more metaly feeling 6s?
  24. #99  

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael#IM View Post
    Not sure it's my imagination if it is shoot me but does anyone feel that the 7 feels cheaper plasticy in your hand than a more metaly feeling 6s?
    They feel about the same to me.
  25. #100  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,624 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,552 Global Posts

    Default Re: What color iPhone 7 should you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyPuppy View Post
    I agree!
    Jet Black is classier but Rose Gold is best
    Pink is nice for women.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-16-2016, 05:31 PM
  2. WTS iPhone 6 128 GB
    By Tony2255 in forum Marketplace Archive
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-15-2016, 07:27 PM
  3. What type of Apple Watch are you going to buy?
    By James Falconer in forum Apple Watch Series 2
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-30-2016, 12:26 PM
  4. I haven't got App Store how do I get it back
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2016, 05:30 PM
  5. do any of the iPhone 7 models come with dual Sim options
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 10:59 AM

Posting Permissions