Question about the iphone upgrade program payment plans

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Posted this twice also in the 7 plus thread (sorry to post twice)

Okay so I am looking to get the iphone 7 plus in sliver in either 32 GB or 128 GB. Now before I chose my storage and price point I had a question about the iphone upgrade plan. So If I did the upgrade plan with the monthly payments being like 40 a month for 24 months would it be possible for me to pay more each month to speed up the payment process? Say for example, I paid the base 40 dollars one month and decided to pay 200 the next month and then maybe 50 the next month etc. Could I do it like that or no? Thanks for any help as this will help me decide on which storage capacity to get.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Posted this twice also in the 7 plus thread (sorry to post twice)

Okay so I am looking to get the iphone 7 plus in sliver in either 32 GB or 128 GB. Now before I chose my storage and price point I had a question about the iphone upgrade plan. So If I did the upgrade plan with the monthly payments being like 40 a month for 24 months would it be possible for me to pay more each month to speed up the payment process? Say for example, I paid the base 40 dollars one month and decided to pay 200 the next month and then maybe 50 the next month etc. Could I do it like that or no? Thanks for any help as this will help me decide on which storage capacity to get.

Yes you can pay more. I know Apple says can upgrade after 6 months if have paid off half of phone. I don't have currently so not sure how would work would think is auto drafted from account. Why would you want to though? Just pay the payment and upgrade next year with the 8 comes out

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I was thinking about getting the payments out for the way. With the specs of the iphone 7 plus I don't see myself upgrading again for quite a while. Probably won't upgrade again until the iphone 9 or 10 comes out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR