How long before the black is out of stock?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Well I just delayed my shipping BUT my iPhone is now free from T-Mobile! Had to pay 229 upfront getting a 196 dollar credit for my iPhone 6 Plus AND each 30 dollar a month payment will be credited back to my T-Mobile account each month!!! Free iPhone!

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Pro tip for those of you who want an iPhone on launch day: Don't pre order, and don't go to an Apple Store on launch day. Instead, visit a cell service store in a small to medium sized city (10-50k population) that is at least 2 hours away from a large city. You can usually get whatever you want on launch day, without any lines to stand in. Has worked great for me.

Yes, I am completely serious.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I had the jet black in my cart and was trying to pay (without success) and by the time I got through, it was already delayed. The 256 GB was still available for launch day delivery so I ordered one of those, but may cancel it bc I really don't need 256 gb of storage.
I get the highest possible. You never know if you'll take a ton of videos or photos at an event, or if you will want a couple big movies for something.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I get the highest possible. You never know if you'll take a ton of videos or photos at an event, or if you will want a couple big movies for something.

I get that but I don't think I'll even fill up the 128 model. No reason to spend the money.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Funny.. seeing the title of this thread...
Q: How long before the black is out of stock?
A: Just about immediately

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73