Iphone Ugrade Check Eligibility Issue
Hi for those currently in iphone upgrade program can you please try to check your eligbility here:
For some reason it keeps telling me something went wrong and not able to pull up. I'm wondering if this is because I've had my phone replace under warranty since by Apple? If I use the original serial number that I originally purchased under the program, it says it's not registered.
Do you think this will be an issue when I pre-order and pick up in store during release day or will they will be able to pull up my account? I've made 12 payments already.
Please try and let me know if it works and if your phone is a replacement or not.
- 09-07-2016, 05:24 PM #2
- 09-07-2016, 05:41 PM #4
- 09-08-2016, 12:01 AM #5iMore Specialist
- 1,383 Posts
Re: Iphone Ugrade Check Eligibility Issue
Apple has it's own upgrade plan. I have it on my iPad Air 2. It's actually up this month and I can upgrade to a new iPad and just pay the monthly fee for 2-years, like car lease. However I won't be upgrading the Air 2 and will just have a lower bill each month. Can do the same for the phone and pay the $23 to _____ whatever and every 2 years just trade it in for a new one, and keep paying.
- 09-08-2016, 12:21 PM #7iMore Specialist
- 1,383 Posts
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2016, 04:29 PM
- By gkevin315 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 09-09-2016, 09:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2016, 07:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2016, 05:00 PM
- By RobPHil in forum iPhone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2016, 04:50 PM