Didn't Think iPhone 7 Would Impress, So I Got the Note 7. Returning My Exploding Device, Getting 7+

Garneth

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
As the title says, I didn't think Apple could impress me with the iPhone 7 because I had figured it would be just another iterative version, kind of like a '6SS.' So, I opted to try Android for a year until the iPhone 8, and got the Note 7. However, now that AT&T is demanding I return my exploding device, and after seeing Apple do what it does best and sell me a phone, I'm about to return my Note 7 and pick up a 'Jet Black' iPhone 7 Plus. And I know I'm not alone.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I wouldn't say they hit the ball out of the park with the announcement, but I'm definitely going to bite and get a 7.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
The Camera wowed me. New display, Yes please! I'm not a big "form factor" guy. I prefer good internals. The iPhone 7 gave me that. Unfortunately, I have to wait one more year so I'll get the iPhone 8.

Garneth

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't say they hit the ball out of the park with the announcement

Agreed, they didn't address my main grievance which is how to charge an iPhone yet use the wired Lightning earbuds at the same time, but maybe some company will sell an adapter that plugs into the lightning port and gives two ports!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, Apple did it again. I originally said not this go round and was actually going to skip the iPhone 7. Apple made a liar out of me again. Damn you APPLE!!!...LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW