iPhone 7 Only --- Pre-Order thread

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I got the 256gb Black. Delivers on the 16th. Also ordered the Apple Watch Series 2 SS 42mm with black sport band. Also on the 16th. Looking forward to it

TiffyBeBadd

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
9/16 through AT&T app! Apple Store kept giving me an error message about an "interruption in my order" but they have two holds on my account.

iPhone 7 plus 128G Rose Gold!

Bob Garon

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Ordered mine through the T-Mobile website, and despite a bunch of crashes, I found success. My order confirmation says to expect delivery between 9/19 - 9/26. Hopefully it'll come sooner, but at least it's processing and coming. I'm excited like Christmastime!!! 😃😃😃

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Black 7 128gb via T-Mo JoD -- just got shipping estimate of 9/15-9/16 so sounds like "launch weekend" arrival for me

vlotty

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Want to order the regular black 7, 256gb. But it only offers pickup via the Apple Store app. How can we get it to ship?

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Ordered iPhone 7 - Jet Black - 256GB. Wanted 128GB but, at that point, 256GB was still delivering on 9/16 so that made my decision for me.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Had issues getting in but once I got in, ordered Matte Black 128gb for store pick up. Was unable to get 128 jet black for release day delivery, so I have a 256 jet black on the way to my house. I will probably cancel that one.

I did not have the option to do store pickup for the jet black. Was anyone else able to do it? Found it odd.

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my iPhone 7 with 256GB in Black (not Jet Black, as that looked like a scratch- and fingerprint-magnet). T-Mobile promises to credit the monthly installment fee of $27.09 back to my account upon receipt of my retired 64GB space grey iPhone 6. I couldn't pass up such a deal!

cschmach

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
One iPhone 7 128 GB (Black) through Apple Store app (replacing an iPhone 6 Plus). Another iPhone 7 128 GB (Black) through AT&T website (added a line). Both ordered around 3:15-3:25 AM. Both delivering on 16 SEP via mail.

Thought about the Jet Black, but I wouldn't be able to stand the finger prints and micro scratches.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Always nice to see on the Apple order page >> Preparing for Shipment Delivers Sep 16 by Standard Shipping - Not eligible to cancel
Matte Black 128GB

JM19

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Just pre-preordered for wife as surprise anniversary gift. iPhone 7, Rose Gold, 128GB on AT&T. ETA 9/16. She's gonna be super happy.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordering a iPhone 7 on September 9th?

Post up and share your device size, color. and possible shipping update information!

I STILL haven't done it, which is amazing...BUT...I don't think I will last the weekend though. I am trying to wait because we need to order my husband's car, and I was trying to cool it on buying anything "extraneous"....but I know I am not going to last. I am getting the new watch though but I have to "earn" that one, I have 18lbs left to hit the goal for that reward. I expected to be there by now, but I have had a really irritating plateau for the last 4 weeks.

It'll be "normal" Black, 256. Probably just the 7. I don't want the giant thing even though I really want the best camera. I wish they would STOP doing that crap and make them identical save for size.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
One iPhone 7 128 GB (Black) through Apple Store app (replacing an iPhone 6 Plus). Another iPhone 7 128 GB (Black) through AT&T website (added a line). Both ordered around 3:15-3:25 AM. Both delivering on 16 SEP via mail.

Thought about the Jet Black, but I wouldn't be able to stand the finger prints and micro scratches.

I am going from a 6 to a 7 or 7 plus. Can't decide which. Not I will ever get used to that big of a phone. Do sharing why you decided to go smaller?

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I pre ordered the iPhone 7 plus 128gb in matte black w/a delivery date of 9/30. This is the first time I didn't go stand in line on release day

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I STILL haven't done it, which is amazing...BUT...I don't think I will last the weekend though. I am trying to wait because we need to order my husband's car, and I was trying to cool it on buying anything "extraneous"....but I know I am not going to last. I am getting the new watch though but I have to "earn" that one, I have 18lbs left to hit the goal for that reward. I expected to be there by now, but I have had a really irritating plateau for the last 4 weeks.

It'll be "normal" Black, 256. Probably just the 7. I don't want the giant thing even though I really want the best camera. I wish they would STOP doing that crap and make them identical save for size.

You have time... can't order now for 9/16 delivery anyway... everything out 1-2 weeks to 1-2 months depending what you want. Maybe once the car is settle, you can find what you want at an Apple or carrier store. Where I live, I am not sure I could find anything in store. Too small of a town. Closest Apple store is 140 miles (each way).. good luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal