Who has accessories already lined up for the iPhone 7?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
For the first time I am ready for the iPhone 7. I am going to get one thanks to my work. I have been eligible for one for over 5 years and have finally decided to cave in and get an iPhone. I already have my Spigen cases and tempered glass screen protectors on order. If they don't work out, oh well, probably wait a couple of weeks after launch and get better ones.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
With the new camera area...it's quite possible that cases for the iPhones 6 & 6s, which fit perfectly...will not fit the 7.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I've looked at some Spigen, VRS Design, and Ringke cases. There is one from each that I like. I haven't ordered anything though. Gotta see what happens tomorrow.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna miss my Apple smart case... hopefully they come out with one soon. Actually I really wish form factor stays so I can use all my cases. I have a bit of a collection lol

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I've looked at some Spigen, VRS Design, and Ringke cases. There is one from each that I like. I haven't ordered anything though. Gotta see what happens tomorrow.
I have some from Spigen and Ringke coming in later on Friday. They were cheap, if they work great then I lucked out, if not, I'll purchase a few newer improved ones.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For the first time I am ready for the iPhone 7. I am going to get one thanks to my work. I have been eligible for one for over 5 years and have finally decided to cave in and get an iPhone. I already have my Spigen cases and tempered glass screen protectors on order. If they don't work out, oh well, probably wait a couple of weeks after launch and get better ones.

I don't have any accessories whatsoever lined up for the next iPhone. I'm not putting it in a case. I'm not putting a screen protector on it. I'm sure I'll eventually purchase a pair of Bose wireless noise cancellation earphones for it at some point, but I'm not in a rush to do so.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any accessories whatsoever lined up for the next iPhone. I'm not putting it in a case. I'm not putting a screen protector on it. I'm sure I'll eventually purchase a pair of Bose wireless noise cancellation earphones for it at some point, but I'm not in a rush to do so.

Just bought my husband the quiet comfort 35's. He loves them.

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I bought a case from VRS Design that arrived last week. It was cheap enough that if it doesn't fit I wouldn't be too upset.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh