Coming from a note 7...
Hey guys, I am going to be returning my Galaxy Note 7. I had purchased some accessories, mainly a battery pack, and was wondering if anyone knew if it would be IPhone safe?
This is the battery pack I bought.
10.2A USB-C Battery Pack, Dark Gray Mobile Accessories - EB-PN930GSUGUS | Samsung US
- 09-06-2016, 09:54 AM #2
- 09-06-2016, 10:35 AM #3
Re: Coming from a note 7...
I've had a Samsung battery pack for a few years (to charge an old Samsung tablet I no longer have) and it works fine to charge any device including Apple devices IF you have the big one that uses a USB cable.
The smaller one that comes with its own cable attached doesn't work for Apple, the plug in doesn't fit.
- By amr ashraf mostafa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2016, 11:31 AM
- By Munale in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2016, 11:04 PM
- By libra89 in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2016, 11:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2016, 05:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2016, 07:00 PM