iPhone 7 Price?
Before my note 5 I had the iPhone 6 Plus. I first bought it I bought the 16GB version for 619 (i think) but soon quickly found that this storage space was too small. So I bought the 64GB variant for 699 and this was perfect. However, now apple are rumoured to have 32GB, 128GB and 256GB variants of the upcoming iPhone 7. 32GB is too small for me and 128GB is too big. So it looks like I will be forced to buy the 128GB variant. My question is how much will it be and will it be more than previous years? The 6S Plus 128GB is 789 and I think that is quite a lot for a phone. I would be happy MAX at 700.
Thoughts on price? Suggestions welcome
- 09-06-2016, 02:50 PM #2
Re: iPhone 7 Price?
I would suspect much the same pricing as we've been used to through the years, but you never know. I would hope the 32GB would be priced the same (if not a little cheaper) than previous gen 16GB models. We shall see... I'd need at least 128GB as well!
What are you hoping for?
- 09-06-2016, 03:21 PM #3
- 09-06-2016, 06:21 PM #4
- 09-07-2016, 09:02 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2016, 06:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2016, 12:00 PM
- By TomFrederz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2016, 11:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2016, 10:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2016, 09:12 AM