Switching carriers with the iPhone 7?

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone switching carriers with the iPhone 7? Me and my dad are debating (mainly me because my dad doesn't care) switching phone carriers to Verizon when this new iPhone comes out. We currently have T-mobile and it sorta sucks. Sometimes the data doesn't work and when my high school went to the state championship game, I was driving in the middle of nowhere and the phone cut out and I had no service. When my dad travels to Springfield Illinois from Chicago he has almost no service or multiple dropped calls. Around here in the city of Chicago and the surrounding suburbs the service is pretty good. And I was thinking of buying myself an iPad Pro and I liked tmobiles data plans for iPads. I just wanted to know some other opinions on whether we should stay or jump ship?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Totally up to you! If the price difference isn't too bad and you are getting service where you need it (and didn't have it before) then it's probably worth it

You can port your current number to Verizon quite easily. We did it from ATT with the iPhone 5 (ATT was great but didn't work somewhere we visited frequently). I did that order through Verizon directly but you may be able to do it through Apple if you want.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I am going to give myself flexibility and m
Buy the 7 plus from Apple..... Being unlocked. Att usually hacks me off and next best Verizon promo I can potentially switch

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Had Verizon, live in suburb of Boston, Verizon service sucked, constantly dropped to 3G. switched to T-Mobile, never been happier. I have the fastest and strongest data of any Carrier I've ever had and had them all. T-Mobile has come a long way. It depends where you live & work. The money isn't the issue to me it's the service. I would change my Carrier in a second if my service sucked. I'm really blown away by T-Mobile service in my area. 5 bars all the time in House with 55mb down & 30mb up. At night I'm getting close to 70mb down. Yep, go where your service is the best. Thank You T-Mobile.

zanix

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Had Verizon, live in suburb of Boston, Verizon service sucked, constantly dropped to 3G. switched to T-Mobile, never been happier. I have the fastest and strongest data of any Carrier I've ever had and had them all. T-Mobile has come a long way. It depends where you live & work. The money isn't the issue to me it's the service. I would change my Carrier in a second if my service sucked. I'm really blown away by T-Mobile service in my area. 5 bars all the time in House with 55mb down & 30mb up. At night I'm getting close to 70mb down. Yep, go where your service is the best. Thank You T-Mobile.
Thanks for this! I am somewhat in your area and besides getting poor service with Verizon, today their crappy/deceptive customer service put me over the edge. I am actively looking at T-Mobile plans now!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner