No headphone jack

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Could be the case but I don't remember the last time I had headphones and a lightning cable plugged in at the same time. Everyone's use case is different though.

Ok, I am old school Palm Treo guy. I had the Treo 800W before going to WebOS and then Android. During my Treo800w days there was no headphone jack. The head phones that came with my phone could be plugged into the microusb and they also included an adapter where I could charge and listen to music at the same time. It wasn't that bad. I am no audiophile musician as all the music sounded good enough for me.

So "if" the rumor is true there are many options that could be available. One of them being a split adapter, blue tooth in the box? etc. But this is all rumors and until the announcement, we will never know.

Spaz888

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Not a chance. The future is wireless.

The future is wireless? Yes, and perhaps higher rates of unusual cancer cases too as a result?

Any way, maybe there are some safety reasons why Apple won't allow you to charge your phone while listening to bluetooth? Or it's simply another money making move forcing people to buy lightening certified headphones?

Regardless. If you can't get an adapter to both charge your phone and listen to music, this really screws people over who drive and need to charge their phone. I suppose if there is enough demand, major third party vendors will go along with making lightening certified headphones and charging a lot for them. However, for the time being, I imagine audiophiles will ignore Apple for the next little while.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
If it is true, it is really nonsense that it doesnt include the headphone in the box.

I don't think there have been any reputable rumors that the iPhone 7 won't include headphones in the box. Apple relies on music for revenue so they're going to have some sort of solution, we just don't know if it's going to be lightning EarPods, Bluetooth EarPods, or an adapter.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there have been any reputable rumors that the iPhone 7 won't include headphones in the box. Apple relies on music for revenue so they're going to have some sort of solution, we just don't know if it's going to be lightning EarPods, Bluetooth EarPods, or an adapter.

The last leak I saw showed a box that included lightning headphones and a lightning adapter

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner