so is iphone 7 worth the wait?

luvmy2minions

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
i have a iphone 6 and i am debating if i should buy the iphone 7 when it comes out or is it not gonna be a big enough difference where i should just wait for the ios10 update??

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Lots of rumors out there, but nobody here can truthfully answer your question about the next iPhone. We will all find out together in a few weeks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is the iPhone 7 worth the wait? Maybe. Maybe not. I plan on getting one, regardless....:)

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I've no idea if it will be or not. I've only had the 6s for 5 or 6 months, so not sure if trading it in for a 7 would be a good decision. I'm happier with my 6s than I ever was with any of my Android phones, so the 7 would need to really be a sufficient upgrade to the 6s for me to consider it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
i have a iphone 6 and i am debating if i should buy the iphone 7 when it comes out or is it not gonna be a big enough difference where i should just wait for the ios10 update??

I would say it would be a solid update from the iPhone 6. With that being said, if you have no issues with the 6 I would wait. Next year is going to be a large update.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Literacy, basic reading comprehension, and manners are also your friend.

Apple hasn't even released an official press for the 7 let alone next years iPhone. I said rumors, so maybe you should work on comprehension as well before getting all antsy and lecturing others.. Not to mention I was in no way rude, but ok....

Last edited:

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Apple hasn't even released an official press for the 7 let alone next years iPhone. I said rumors, so maybe you should work on comprehension as well before getting all antsy and lecturing others.. Not to mention I was in no way rude, but ok....

I read what you said. I asked a legitimate and sincere question (because I care not about rumors), and instead of a friendly answer "I haven't seen any yet, but I'll post here if/when I see something." your reply was "Google is your friend".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox