Who's upgrading to the iPhone 7?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, especially after reading about the scratches that you can expect on the jet black version. Matte black looks great. I primarily use my phone for the things that Apple does VERY well. And the new camera and processor really took the cake for me. Plus I love the idea of the new force touch home button. I honestly think I am finally moving on from Android as my primary platform. I've been on my 6s Plus since December, but I've always been tempted by the new Android device. I can finally say that there is nothing out there that I want more than the iPhone 7 Plus.

I am hoping for the same for myself. I love tech so I get pulled in very easily to new phones, especially the Note line. I have used the 6s and 6s plus more than any other phones the last year though and can't really complain about anything at all. The 7 and iOS 10 look like they will offer many improvements. My family, most of my friends and clients all use iPhones so it makes it easy when I do as well.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
I have the 6 so i might wait a while to see how the double camera works as one on the 7 Plus . I wonder if bugs could cause double vision lol.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I've always been an S person... so staying true to myself, I have to say NO to this one.
I'm already looking forward to the 7S!!

My 2-cents.. slim to no chance for a 7s. Not with the anniversary next year... assume an 8 with full redesign. But it's only a guess I am pulling out of my ________.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Gold this morning within the hour.
I'm waiting for the delivery service to email me to make an appointment for the delivery.
I really really really hope it will be possible to make an appointment for the 16th..

I have to work the late shift, so worst case scenario I'll have it delivered at my job

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered my 7 Plus 256gb in Matte Black via the Apple Upgrade Program. I tried to get it in the middle of the night but the service was having issues. So I went back to bed. It worked around 6:30 am CST, but now I'm not going to get it until the first week or so of October.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Not enough upgrades to device for me personally Samsung has done a better job with the S7 line of devices. I will wait to see what the future brings to Apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods