Who's upgrading to the iPhone 7?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I can't wait I can't wait I CAN'T FLIPPIN WAIT, AARRGGHH!!!

... Can somebody pretty please push a button and move time forward so I can have my brand new iPhone 7 + NOOOWWW?!?!?!

... But then move time back because I don't plan on aging gracefully just yet.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I've been saying I'll stay with my trusty 6s until the "8" or whatever Apple calls their next phone drops...but that's just self-deception. :rotfl:

I'll upgade to a 7 or 7+.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I've decided to go ahead and upgrade to the 7+ 128 so I'm getting a little excited. I'll decide on a color tomorrow. I just know it won't be the space gray which is what I currently have.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Oh yeah. At least this time, I'm up for upgrade so it will cost me far less than when I got my 6 Plus... Full retail. *gulp*

mtcowdog

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I will upgrade from 6 to 7. I don't really have any complaints using the 6. After 2 years I am simply ready for something new. The mrs. has absolutely banned me from getting her a new phone. New phone is not worth it for her. I will give mine to my niece. For me it is as simple as that.

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Will most probably give my wife my silver 6S plus 64gb i pick up a few weeks ago new for $700 Aud and sell her 6 plus 128gb for $660, and get a Black 7 plus 128gb for my self.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
I received a little nugget of information that I can not disclose where it came from but its a good source. I was told that iphone 7 will be available starting the 9th as the person who told me is preparing staffing needs for the new release device.

jake501

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I will be upgrading to iPhone 7 from the 6. I do the two year cycle.. the wife just got the SE couple months ago, nice little phone.. My 6 has just recently started giving me problems, so I cant wait to get my new IPhone 7! Also cant wait to see what the camera updates will be. and I'm hearing there will be a nice speed boost.

Last edited:

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I'll be upgrading from the 6s Plus. I'll probably decide on a color at the last moment. Planning to go with a black phone this time.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
We have 3 upgrades available in our house. The only for sure will be my daughter. She will will go from a 6 to a 7 plus. My wife is still happy with her 6 Plus and wants to wait and see if it's a worthy upgrade. I'm using my 6S right now after returning my Note 7. I'm not sure what I'll do yet. I'll wait to decide until after today's announcement.

boogas8

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I'll be upgrading from the 6S Plus. No need to. I'm always good with my money except when it comes to phones. Got to try them all.

NekoMichi

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I was planning to stick with my iPhone 6, but 3 days ago the Wi-Fi chip suddenly died and couldn't be revived through a system restore. The Wi-Fi chip is soldered onto the main board and can't be replaced without getting an entire new logic board, which costs more than getting a new phone. Looks like I may be upgrading.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods