Who's upgrading to the iPhone 7?

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I keep telling myself..."I will not be persuaded during the Keynote"....that's what I keep telling myself anyway. I hope I'm not lying to myself..LOL

This is exactly why I will skip watching keynote. I watched last year and was ready to go to Verizon that same day! I am trying not to break my upgrade every two years rule.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I am definitely getting the new iPhone this year. It's a tradition every year, my employer deposits a cheque into my account and I turn around and give it to Apple, Lol.

Honestly, every year I go through the same motions. I wonder if the upgrade is worth it. Then the keynote happens and I begin to justify why I not only want, but need the new phone.

I had a 3GS, the 4 had backgrounds and multitasking. Then i said who needs Siri but I found myself with the 4s. Bigger screen, bought a 5. When Touch ID came out I was hooked, so hello 5s. Then of course the 6 plus with that magnificently large screen. Just when I said the 6s+ was not a great upgrade, the extra ram and 3D Touch along with stronger aluminum had me hooked.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
My 6s is only 6 months old and I am thinking would like to wait for the 8 however knowing my past I get bored and like to change frequently need to focus ,focus No you don't need to change again .:tongue:

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I am definitely getting the new iPhone this year. It's a tradition every year, my employer deposits a cheque into my account and I turn around and give it to Apple, Lol.

Honestly, every year I go through the same motions. I wonder if the upgrade is worth it. Then the keynote happens and I begin to justify why I not only want, but need the new phone.

I had a 3GS, the 4 had backgrounds and multitasking. Then i said who needs Siri but I found myself with the 4s. Bigger screen, bought a 5. When Touch ID came out I was hooked, so hello 5s. Then of course the 6 plus with that magnificently large screen. Just when I said the 6s+ was not a great upgrade, the extra ram and 3D Touch along with stronger aluminum had me hooked.

Lol, you sound a lot like me. My thought process when a new phone comes out is identical to this.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
In the same boat as the OP, but I'm thinking I might just keep using my Plus until there is a problem with it. I did just replace it though, so it's a brand new device. Or so they told me. Haha

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I think I will. My 6 Plus is still great, but I know someone else will want to use it, and I can upgrade to the latest and greatest... with a new color option... :)

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I have the 6 Plus as well. It works great but I want the more RAM that the new phones have. So yes, I want to upgrade.

Come on September 15th! Tom wants a new iPhone.

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I won't be upgrading since I love my iPhone SE. If and that's a big IF, if they do an upgrade with the 4' form factor I will most definitely upgrade as I love my iPhone being this size so I would purchase to ensure my contribution to sale and the continued support for developments of a smaller iPhone.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
So far no. But that might change once the iPhone 7 is released

Very happy with my 6s+
I think it'll last me for another year or two.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro