What are the likely color options for the iPhone 7?

I

iMore Question

Do you think there will be color options for the iPhone 7 like the iPhone 6/6S or like the 5C, or something else? Or both?

DevinNJ

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Yeah that was what they all said last week. Now this week it's supposed to be more of a "space black". Even though the dark blue did look kinda interesting

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The talk around the net is that it will be a deep blue colour.

OP, your guess would be as good as anyone else. Just a guess. Apple will release that info in September.

I hope they choose black. If the deep blue is anything like the Note's color, it's going to be horrible.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
The slate gray on the 5 would be it for me. If not then sticking with rose gold like the 6s has. My other household member has been a fan of the gold since it's initial release. So that one isnt likely to change.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't care, lol. I have been so happy with my 6 plus, I am so looking forward to the 7 plus that if Apple decided to make it pink with glitter, ice cream cones and green stars I probably wouldn't mind.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I really liked the pics of the dark blue rumoured iPhone 7 that were going around a little while ago. But I will most likely get a space/slate grey or whatever it's called.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I really liked the pics of the dark blue rumoured iPhone 7 that were going around a little while ago. But I will most likely get a space/slate grey or whatever it's called.

The midnight blue looked really cool. I've always had silver iPhones but I may have to rethink that if the rumor holds.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't care, lol. I have been so happy with my 6 plus, I am so looking forward to the 7 plus that if Apple decided to make it pink with glitter, ice cream cones and green stars I probably wouldn't mind.

I'm so glad you're so happy with your iPhone!!!! I remember when you moved over.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I think they aren't going to change the colors. They'll still the same. But some people say that they gonna introduce a deep blue color.. We're not sure

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen