Predict the coming year's iPhone lineup here!

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I actually totally agree Randy! Its my favorite number, yet something still seems off about iPhone 7 :p lol. maybe I am just a crazy person. Only time will tell....

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
If they offer a 4" screen iPhone at all next year, they will want it to have NFC/Pay capabilities. So it will either be an upgraded (refreshed) 5s or a totally new iP 6s mini. Or whatever they might call the 4" version of the iP 6s. Why would they wait until 2016? They're pushing Pay pretty hard.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Hadn't considered apple pay mainly because I don't use it. You're probably correct they would update it in 2015 for a 4" version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Launch whatever you like :p but just remove the protruding cameras! -_-

How does that bother you? There were plenty of prerelease complaints and negative comments about the protruding camera. But it appears most no longer see it as an issue. Many put a case on that levels it. So I'm curious why it's still an issue with you. I don't have one of the 6 phones yet.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Imagine if they did 6s, 6s+ and 6c. The 6c not an older handicapped device but the same design, same internals except with a 4" screen. It's not something that sounds like what Apple would do but damn it would hit the sweet spot for every size. I know that it is pretty damn close to the 4.7" so like I said it's not something Apple would be known for doing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73