What's the worse you put your 7+ through and its still going?

jaleesag88

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: What's the worse you put your 7+ though and its still going?

My soon to be sister in law ran hers over with a car. Still works!! Screen is cracked under the tempered glass screen protector but it still works!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Probably trying to keep it from getting soaked while trying to escape the rain. ...

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, about a month after I got my matte black 7plus I was rushing out to my car because it was raining pretty hard. Well without me realizing it it fell out of my pocket. I drove down the street to only realize that I did not have my phone on me so of course I start to panic thinking my phone is being drowned by the torrential down pour we are having. As I pull up to my driveway I see my phone laying there. I pick it up and to my surprise it still worked however it had a feature yet to be seen on an iPhone. I ran it over. It had a perfectly working curved screen. Everything still intact. Thank goodness for apple care +. Also, they couldn't find any water damage on/ in the phone. The casing/screen were curved and no breaks or cracks at all. It was actually quite amazing.

KiwiGrrl

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Mine has taken a couple tumbles off my motorcycle. One of those, I went with it after losing it on some gravel moving the bike up so a car could fit in the pullout behind me. I tried to put my foot down to steady it and discovered I was on a wee incline and my wee feets no reach road. LOL. We had to form a human train to retrieve the phone from where it landed, but it was at Mt Rushmore, so we had a fantastic view doing it 😀

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have been fortunate knock on wood. But I am extremely careful. Dropped once in my apt but on carpet. I am very lucky. Hope I haven't jinxed myself