Anyone using Reachability on their device?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I forget it's there until I accidentally active it and then it's annoying to me. Should probably try using it more.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Earlier in the thread I said I would try to use it more, I just can't remember to and it makes my process more awkward, so I disabled it. I'm just too used to using the Plus size phones without it.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Honestly, never. I activated it by accident a few times and it threw me off each time. I'm 6' 1" though and have appropriately sized hands 😊

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I do on occasion. Maybe like twice a month if I remember it. It could have been better designed.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I can't even remember how I began using Reachability in the first place. Not like my iPhone 6 was super big. The 7 Plus is my first Plus model. I don't know when or how...I think I started using it out of laziness

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
It's funny, a guy at my work yesterday was complaining about it yesterday and asked what purpose it could serve and was like "who even uses that?" and I told him I use it at least 10 times a day to reach for my top icons and/or use the back button at the top when switching apps and he just didn't get it. This guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but I thought it was funny how he had no clue what it was even for and after I showed it to him he was still confused.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods