About a week after getting my red 7+. I took it out of my pocket and it was bent. I don't know where I get it, but it must've happened in my pocket.

I drove down to my nearest Apple store and waited about 20 minutes to talk to somebody. They took one look at my phone and immediately gave me a brand-new one. It was just another great experience at the Apple store.

I can only imagine what I would've had to go through if I had a Samsung.
    04-12-2017 08:58 PM
    Many Android users complain about Apple with creating "boring" phones, but my god, the customer service at Apple Stores is severely understated when it comes to needing help with iPhones. I'm really glad there's a place where we all can go if we are having issues with our iPhones.
    RobertP1 and Jude526 like this.
    04-12-2017 10:01 PM
    Apple customer care is top notch. Customer service is the main reason I stick to buying from companies such as Apple and Amazon.
    04-12-2017 10:56 PM
    I had an absolute horror story with Samsung. I bought a S7 Edge and after a month had screen issues and sent it in for Warranty Repair, in the meantime, I bought an S5 Neo to use while I waited for the Repair to my S7 Edge. Not even a week later and I had the same Scren Issue on the S5 Neo. Sent it in for repair and Samsung said it wasn't Warranty and quoted $900 for the Screen Replacement. Of course I told them to stick it you know where. Thankfully my Carrier went to bat for Me and so got the S5 Neo returned at no charge. As soon as I got my S7 Edge back, I was pretty happy until after a month same Screen issue. This time Samsung said they would not Warranty the repair. Again, the Carrier came to my rescue. Said "So Ling Samsung and hit my first iPhone, a 6s Plus. Awesome. Until I saw the Red S7 Plus. Now I am not only an Apple believer, but a total fan of the OS.
    RobertP1 and Jude526 like this.
    04-13-2017 12:04 AM
    People always complain about Apple. The products are too expensive. Anytime I have had an issue Apple has been there to replace the device in question. It really does make a huge difference in my buying decision.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    04-13-2017 07:24 AM
    Apple is by far awesome with their customer service. I've also had awesome customer service with Lifeproof/Otter.
    RobertP1 and jaleesag88 like this.
    04-13-2017 07:51 AM
    One reason I got my 7+ at the apple store and used the upgrade program was to get Apple Care (although you can now purchase via TMob). I still think I'd rather go through the Apple Store though because it's such a great experience. Glad to hear you got your phone replaced with such zero hassle. So far, knock on wood, my product red 7+ has no bending. I've gone to my usual practice of rolling nekked sans case but no issues so far.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    04-13-2017 11:02 AM
    Apple has done a great job with their customer service. I have never had a bad experience with them.
    RobertP1 and Not Quite Right like this.
    04-13-2017 07:07 PM
    I must admit as well their customer service is top notch. Very glad I switched
    RobertP1 likes this.
    04-14-2017 12:08 AM
    I drove down to my nearest Apple store and waited about 20 minutes to talk to somebody. They took one look at my phone and immediately gave me a brand-new one. It was just another great experience at the Apple store.
    I'm impressed they decided so quickly to give you a new one. Was the bending substantial? I remember there was another thread about someone's iPhone bending and the Apple store were like 'get your eyes tested', it's straight lol

I can say that i have never had a bad experience with Apple's customer care and is the reason why i always go back to them. Always helpful and supportive. No matter how 'dumb' the question may be
    04-14-2017 03:03 AM
    It was bent pretty bad. It was obvious. They told me that if I didn't have Apple Care it would have been $350 to replace it, and since I did, it was $99.

I know that the 6 had bending issues, but I never bent one before. I had it in the Red leather Apple Case. I always buy Apple Care, I know it is expensive but the peace of mind it gives me is worth the price
    04-14-2017 05:47 AM
    It was bent pretty bad. It was obvious. They told me that if I didn't have Apple Care it would have been $350 to replace it, and since I did, it was $99.

I know that the 6 had bending issues, but I never bent one before. I had it in the Red leather Apple Case. I always buy Apple Care, I know it is expensive but the peace of mind it gives me is worth the price
    Actually, it's not more expensive. VZW total care (Assurion) was $11/month so over a 2 year period, that's $264. My Note 5 crapped out (bad micro USB port) and the deductible was $150. To boot, they sent me a refurb (which I didn't know until I sold it) which cut the resale value by $100 down to $120! Compare that to AppleCare which is $129 for that same 24 month period, only requires a $99 replacement cost and Apple will give you a NEW device rather than a refurb.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    04-14-2017 12:19 PM
    I'm surprised it would have bent... the 6s was strengthened and I would have assumed the 7 was as well.

Just don't sit on this one, you only have 1 more AppleCare claim left!
    04-15-2017 06:40 AM

I guess they don't cover bending any more under regular warranty. I bent my 6 Plus twice just from pocketing my phone and each time they replaced it under regular warranty. Genius Bar told me they would replace any bent phone as long it didn't appear to be bent on purpose. Example Unbox Therapy.
    robertk328 likes this.
    04-15-2017 10:31 AM