I asked one of these questions in the ask question thread but didn't see an answer so hopefully no one will mind if I ask a couple of questions here.

The switch on the side puts it on vibrate correct? Is there a way to increase the vibration?
    When I put my phone in do not disturb mode on my Android device, the Exception list like ios favorites would allow both text and calls. Is there a way in IOS to allow text messages to also come through?
    Lastly, is there any profile apps that will automatically put my phone on a particular sound profile depending on where I am located. I used to have one that when I got to work, it put it on vibrate. As soon as I left it would put it on loud. When I got home, it would turn on wifi.
    Thank you in advance. It these little things that is making my learning curve a fun one!

PS. Is there a way to edit the title? Should say Newby.....Its been a long day already!
    04-11-2017 12:39 PM
    Check out this link. It may help you create a vibration tone that is more suitable for you.

As for editing the title, I think only a Moderator can do that. I had a type on a thread I started several days ago, and noticed that someone had fixed it!
    Floridadomer likes this.
    04-11-2017 01:14 PM
    The switch on the side does not put it on vibrate. It just cuts the Ringtone sound off. Go to settings > Sounds to set vibration.
    Floridadomer likes this.
    04-11-2017 03:16 PM
    Check out this link. It may help you create a vibration tone that is more suitable for you.

As for editing the title, I think only a Moderator can do that. I had a type on a thread I started several days ago, and noticed that someone had fixed it!
    Thank You.
    04-12-2017 08:32 AM
    The switch on the side does not put it on vibrate. It just cuts the Ringtone sound off. Go to settings > Sounds to set vibration.
    I know that this sounds lazy but I was hoping for a quicker/easier way to put it in Vibrate.
    Thank you for answering my question.
    04-12-2017 08:34 AM
    Does anyone have any answers for this two?

When I put my phone in do not disturb mode on my Android device, the Exception list like ios favorites would allow both text and calls. Is there a way in IOS to allow text messages to also come through?
    Lastly, is there any profile apps that will automatically put my phone on a particular sound profile depending on where I am located. I used to have one that when I got to work, it put it on vibrate. As soon as I left it would put it on loud. When I got home, it would turn on wifi.
    04-12-2017 09:20 AM
    Does anyone have any answers for this two?

On DND, Texts messages are generally an alert tone. The texts actually come in, you just don't get the alert tone. I haven't tested this, but you might try using a Ringtone, rather than alert tone. See if that makes any difference with favorites. Most middle of the night emergencies come via phone call.
    04-12-2017 05:07 PM