Apple Store rep was great. Changed call voice settings on my phone. Made sure was backed up. Wasn't any issues when I changed SIM but glad I kept appt. Ran diagnostics and all is good with my phone.
    I saw the dragon red and it's stunning. But I still love my rose gold and only would change if we're to upgrade to the 8. I am very content which is a good thing. I haven't been truly happy with a phone in a long time. With switching that changed. Loving Apple. No doubts
    cwbcpa and libra89 like this.
    04-02-2017 06:42 PM
    Apple Store rep was great. Changed call voice settings on my phone. Made sure was backed up. Wasn't any issues when I changed SIM but glad I kept appt. Ran diagnostics and all is good with my phone.
    I saw the dragon red and it's stunning. But I still love my rose gold and only would change if we're to upgrade to the 8. I am very content which is a good thing. I haven't been truly happy with a phone in a long time. With switching that changed. Loving Apple. No doubts
    That's great news. Glad all is good. I'm with you. I'm really appreciating Apple more these days. That Samsung event didn't even make me blink. Well except to think about what Apple might do this fall.
    Jude526 likes this.
    04-02-2017 07:43 PM
    04-02-2017 07:48 PM
    My brother wants the 8 in red
    04-02-2017 07:48 PM
    It's been a week now since I visited Apple Store and no issues. Very happy
    04-09-2017 05:45 PM
    Glad to hear it's working again. Do you know what specific settings was changed?
    04-09-2017 06:13 PM
    Yes. Just on cellular data and removed from LTE option. Working perfectly now. It's spotty in Phx and they told me not the best with Apple antenna
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    04-09-2017 06:18 PM
    Also try turning off LTE for voice calls.
    LTE is weak where I live, but turning it off increased my phones signal strength. Good luck
    04-19-2017 04:41 AM
    Am with VZW and was wondering if any one is in Montgomery,Al area that tell about their reception here?
    05-16-2017 02:34 PM
    Also try turning off LTE for voice calls.
    LTE is weak where I live, but turning it off increased my phones signal strength. Good luck
    Mine too
    05-17-2017 06:02 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD