Slickwraps on Jet-black

arc3484

May 25, 2016
Visit site
I have used slickwraps on my iPhones this past year. I used a matte black on my 6s Plus and it looked like a 7 plus. I'm currently using a naked Slickwrap on my JB7+ but the edges are peeling and around the camera lens. I was thinking of ordering a matte white Slickwrap and wondering if any one has used one.
ce9efb58f5296187d0f088a4abfa711d.jpg
cb8adeb3a0753b512c0458a70a078804.jpg

ericrangel76

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I ordered one a couple of days ago and I hadn't received yet. This is my first slick wraps but I really wanted something that would show off my jet black iPhone.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Good way to protect the device but personally I need some sort of case on there... but like ericangel76 said, something that shows off a great looking phone would be the SlickWraps, not a case ;)

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I ordered one a couple of days ago and I hadn't received yet. This is my first slick wraps but I really wanted something that would show off my jet black iPhone.

Good way to protect the device but personally I need some sort of case on there... but like ericangel76 said, something that shows off a great looking phone would be the SlickWraps, not a case ;)

That's exactly what clear cases like Spigen or Speck do. They even offer protection, unlike SlickWraps!

ark_1985

Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
For those who owning a Jet Black, and want to show off the color when having a skin?

Get the glossy naked skin from BESTSKINEVER. Ordered from them and applied according tho their tutorial. Works flawelssly and very good quality.

9/10

ericrangel76

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
That's exactly what clear cases like Spigen or Speck do. They even offer protection, unlike SlickWraps!

Yeah but the biggest problem clear cases are that they get smudgey and slick to hold from the oils in your hand. Most of those cases turn yellow after a while.

I understand that I'm not going to have any drop protection. If I wanted that I would get a case. I got it because I really wanted to show off the color of my phone.

ericrangel76

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
For those who owning a Jet Black, and want to show off the color when having a skin?

Get the glossy naked skin from BESTSKINEVER. Ordered from them and applied according tho their tutorial. Works flawelssly and very good quality.

9/10

I may have to give them a shot. I'm not impressed with their shipping service. They claimed four day shipping and here it is 10 days later and I still hadn't revived it. Last update to the tracking site was six days ago.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I may have to give them a shot. I'm not impressed with their shipping service. They claimed four day shipping and here it is 10 days later and I still hadn't revived it. Last update to the tracking site was six days ago.

They ship USPS, last I knew, so may take a few days depending on where you are. Plus whether or not they have it in stock and how soon they ship it.

When I used to order from them I never had any issues, but it's been a while so things could change. Good product though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711