Red iPhone 7 Plus unboxing.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
While I think the red is nice looking, I don't see any reason to spend more money just to change the color of my matte black iPhone 7 Plus. I don't know why anyone who currently owns an iPhone 7/7 Plus would spend the extra money just to get an iPhone of a different color.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
While I think the red is nice looking, I don't see any reason to spend more money just to change the color of my matte black iPhone 7 Plus. I don't know why anyone who currently owns an iPhone 7/7 Plus would spend the extra money just to get an iPhone of a different color.
I don't have one lol. I wouldn't be able to afford to keep that and the pixel....So I am between a rock and a hard place. I reallyyyyy like the red. I wouldn't be looking to buy one if they didn't launch this.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't have one lol. I wouldn't be able to afford to keep that and the pixel....So I am between a rock and a hard place. I reallyyyyy like the red. I wouldn't be looking to buy one if they didn't launch this.

I'm holding out for the S8 Plus (if it's going to be amazing) or the Note 8. One of those will be my next phone.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I like it but it would look WAY better with a black faceplate IMO. Still, my black 7 Plus is unbeatable.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
It's not tacky. It's pretty but I just got my rose gold in January. I can use a red case with it. Red is my fav color. White is fresh looking. Black and red would had been sexy

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Do I prefer black front? Yes. But I LOVE red so I could deal with a white front but I can't buy a new phone mid cycle just for color. But if this was out at launch I'd buy it in a heart beat.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Black front would be better and yeah if this had come out at Launch I probably would have purchased it but mid cycle definitely not especially with the new iPhone 6 months out.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I personally really love the Product RED colour. Looks awesome to me. Would a black front make it look better? Possibly. But the white is fine. Its also nice to know that a portion of the money is going to a great cause. :) Would i sell my current iPhone just for the new colour? Nope.

Thanks for the video @felloffthetruck , MKBHD always has exclusive reviews. :)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Way, way nicer than rose gold or gold in any variant from the iPhone 6 and on which I think are some of the ugliest phones in the history of phones.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have a matte black 7Plus and a silver 7Plus. While the red is pretty it's not something I'd want to own. Too trendy looking or something.