Do you use "Hey Siri" on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Strange, "wife" works perfectly fine for me.

On another thread, several said "wife" wasn't working. This is what I get when I ask Siri to call my Wife.
2b526b2054c22679f210834f8d68c74d.png

the-sunman

Apr 14, 2017
Visit site
Glad we could get this SIRI issue solved for you. I swear when you first called I was sure I was being pranked by someone on the team. Thanks for the heads up on this forum, going to have to look around and see what else I can expect calls about!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Glad we could get this SIRI issue solved for you. I swear when you first called I was sure I was being pranked by someone on the team. Thanks for the heads up on this forum, going to have to look around and see what else I can expect calls about!

Welcome to iMore!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Welcome to iMore! :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

You're welcome! And Welcome to iMore!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Welcome to iMore☺

willboyce

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Yes I have it activated. I don't think I'm that important to government unless they want to my big . Well il stop there

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
When I was using the iPhone 6 Plus I thought that is the coolest thing. Wish I could do it. But now that I have the iPhone 7 I really don't do it that often. But I do like it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox