Hey how do I take good care of my battery on my new iPhone 7+ and iPad Pro 12.9

Hope247365

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
What do I do let drain completely first, never leave it plugged in long,only use Apple charger? I didn't do very well w/ my old iPhone and iPad the batteries on those were in sad shape in the end🤔

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I always let first battery life on a new phone go to 0% and do a full recharge. Don't know if that was only for older type batteries or a myth for these contemporary batteries, but I still do it.

I only use Apple chargers, just my opinion to use authentic products made for authentic products, therefore will never have an issue or it's on them.

Leaving your products plugged in all night is fine. The charging aspect disables once battery is at 100%. It won't harm your battery.

Hope these things help!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's not neccessary to drain the battery at any time. The main thing with caring for your battery is to not let it get too hot. Like sitting in the sun or in a hot car. What you do on your device will determine the life of the battery for the most part. If you're a heavy user it will wear out faster. If you upgrade every year or two, there's nothing really to be concerned about. The big 3 battery users are Screen brightness, push notifications, and location services.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox