i've posted a few topics in the past about my two 7+'s acting different. you can look those up in case the history helps with this post. so i have two 7+'s purchased at the same time from att via mail. the phone that historically has been acting funny, relative to the other normal acting one, is now showing another symptom. in the mail app when i swipe the email to the left to get the menu the appearance is different compared to my other phone. i'd really love it if i could figure out what the HELL is up with this phone.
    any ideas? anyone else have this appearance?

03-13-2017 02:05 AM
    Go into the mail settings and you can switch to what ever action you would like when swiping left/right. Your settings seem to be different per phone.
    03-13-2017 04:23 AM
    Are the two set the same in settings> mail> accounts > gmail or 3rd shift laundry > account > Advanced > check "deleted mailbox".

Then go back one and tap "Done" in the upper right.
    arc3484 likes this.
    03-13-2017 06:20 AM
    i've posted a few topics in the past about my two 7+'s acting different. you can look those up in case the history helps with this post. so i have two 7+'s purchased at the same time from att via mail. the phone that historically has been acting funny, relative to the other normal acting one, is now showing another symptom. in the mail app when i swipe the email to the left to get the menu the appearance is different compared to my other phone. i'd really love it if i could figure out what the HELL is up with this phone.
    any ideas? anyone else have this appearance?
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ea18563e7a.jpg
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...439b6e4a22.jpg
    They are acting differently because they have different settings activated for the mail account! There is nothing wrong with your phone, just a simple setting change. The mail app will default to archive, but you can change it to show as "delete"
    03-13-2017 06:36 AM
    Are the two set the same in settings> mail> accounts > gmail or 3rd shift laundry > account > Advanced > check "deleted mailbox".

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0ce5495cee.jpg

Then go back one and tap "Done" in the upper right.
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...74606adf07.jpg
    Oh wow, I never knew you could do that. Thanks
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    03-13-2017 07:16 AM
    thank you everybody. Well happily it appears that at least this particular time there's an explanation for the funky fone's funkyness! As far as the other issues I posted about, they persist and without explanation. I only have the non-funky fone with me at the moment but I'll try later when I have it.
    thanks again!
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    03-13-2017 04:07 PM
    thank you everybody. Well happily it appears that at least this particular time there's an explanation for the funky fone's funkyness! As far as the other issues I posted about, they persist and without explanation. I only have the non-funky fone with me at the moment but I'll try later when I have it.
    thanks again!
    There's probably an explanation for the other issues as well.
    Keith Morris likes this.
    03-13-2017 04:49 PM
    There's probably an explanation for the other issues as well.
    yea i'd expect but unfortunately those remain unresolved. i'd say i have as of yet stumped the imore community !
    03-13-2017 10:02 PM
    yea i'd expect but unfortunately those remain unresolved. i'd say i have as of yet stumped the imore community !
    Sometimes without having the device in hand, it's difficult to discern a problem.
    03-14-2017 08:30 AM
    'tis true
    03-15-2017 01:12 AM
    The worst things to troubleshoot are email issues, I swear to god.
    Tartarus and rdstryr like this.
    03-15-2017 10:54 PM
    The worst things to troubleshoot are email issues, I swear to god.
    And Calendar issues.
    Tartarus and reeneebob like this.
    03-16-2017 12:18 PM