I gotta agree with the ones saying Spotify. I've used all three and Spotify imo is easier and better interface.
    03-05-2017 11:27 AM
    I'm in my free trial of Apple Music, but I am liking it so far! Of course with google play u get youtube ad free! And whenever u cancel your subscription and go back to it later, even months later, all your songs and playlists are still there! I'm not sure if Apple music does the same!
    I left Apple Music and came back and all my playlists were still there.
    Technified and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    03-05-2017 10:28 PM
    I left Apple Music and came back and all my playlists were still there.
    Thanks for the info! That's good to know in case I do venture off to another service!
    03-05-2017 10:32 PM
    Thanks everyone for your help. I do like Google play music I only pay 10 bucks a month just wish I could use it with my Apple watch
    Technified likes this.
    03-06-2017 06:53 AM
    I haven't used Google or Apple Music. When I had my Samsung watch to my note 5 I could have my own CD's music on the watch. I haven't played with putting my own music on the Apple Watch. I guess am just lazy. LOL. I do want my own ringtones and someone was nice to put a link on doing it. I have Napster which used to be known as Rhapsody and I pay 9.99 for it monthly. I like Napster and I still will listen to my CD's in my car. LOl. But I mainly use Napster. I haven't tried to see if it works on the watch either yet. With my Apple Watch only working with the phone nearby I listen to my music mainly from my phone. On the Samsung when I had the Note, I could take outings with just the watch and listen from it. But the Apple Watch is not a standalone so don't have that option...at least with the series 1.
    03-13-2017 01:43 AM
    Thanks everyone for your help. I do like Google play music I only pay 10 bucks a month just wish I could use it with my Apple watch
    Apple Music is also $10/month and works great with Apple Watch. :-)

Seriously, I don't think one is better or worse than another. I had Google Play Music for years while on Android and now that I'm on iOS I'm using Apple Music. I have noticed that depending on the station you listen to or create, one service may have songs the other one doesn't. I also listen to Pandora (free) and can create specific stations on Pandora that I can't create on Apple Music.

Bottom line is, what works for me may not work for you. Try them all and decide for yourself.
    03-14-2017 07:21 AM
31 12