I tried out the Google pixel for a week and am coming back home to a matte black 7 plus. I switch all the time. I need to realize I'm just an Apple fanboy for life. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    swarlos, libra89, Jude526 and 3 others like this.
    02-25-2017 11:32 PM
    I tried out the Google pixel for a week and am coming back home to a matte black 7 plus. I switch all the time. I need to realize I'm just an Apple fanboy for life.
    Switching is fun...says a chronic switcher herself!

Seriously though, at least you tried! That's all that matters.
    02-25-2017 11:48 PM
    02-26-2017 03:58 AM
    I tried out the Google pixel for a week and am coming back home to a matte black 7 plus. I switch all the time. I need to realize I'm just an Apple fanboy for life.
    Switching has been fun over the years but can get old. Switched back to iOS a little over a year ago and only the Pixel piqued my interest but I stayed the course and couldn't be happier!

Welcome back!
    Just_Me_D and cwbcpa like this.
    02-26-2017 06:47 AM
    I tried out the Google pixel for a week and am coming back home to a matte black 7 plus. I switch all the time. I need to realize I'm just an Apple fanboy for life. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Think you need to give it more than a week, but to each is own. It took me a month to get over the Apple ecosystem and once I did I haven't looked back, well not enough to make me go buy an iPhone. The 4.7 is too small for me and the plus is too big, there is no happy medium. Hoping they come out with the 5.0 model this September....It may just make be start looking back again.
    p3t3rPan and mark233 like this.
    02-26-2017 07:16 AM
    Think you need to give it more than a week, but to each is own. It took me a month to get over the Apple ecosystem and once I did I haven't looked back, well not enough to make me go buy an iPhone. The 4.7 is too small for me and the plus is too big, there is no happy medium. Hoping they come out with the 5.0 model this September....It may just make be start looking back again.
    Latest rumor suggests an iPhone 7 form factor with an edge-to-edge display as large as a 7 Plus. Soooo hoping it's true.
    02-26-2017 07:25 AM
    Welcome back!
    mumfoau likes this.
    02-26-2017 01:57 PM
    Welcome back.
    02-26-2017 03:22 PM
    I just switched to iOS for the first time with the iPhone 7 Plus. The OS is simply amazing and I don't ever want to go back to Android. However, I knew that I would be tempted by new phones that are released, so I went "all-in" with Apple to help prevent it. I bought the iPad Pro w/ Apple Pencil, Apple Watch, and Apple TV to go along with my 7 Plus. I'm here to stay.
    cwbcpa, phlamethrowre and gdgtmom like this.
    02-26-2017 09:32 PM
    I just switched to iOS for the first time with the iPhone 7 Plus. The OS is simply amazing and I don't ever want to go back to Android. However, I knew that I would be tempted by new phones that are released, so I went "all-in" with Apple to help prevent it. I bought the iPad Pro w/ Apple Pencil, Apple Watch, and Apple TV to go along with my 7 Plus. I'm here to stay.
    I'm trying to stick with Apple as well. I've managed to stick with the 7 Plus since October, I just picked up an Apple Watch and the AirPods and when my laptop finally craps out I will more than likely replace it with a MacBook.

I love tech so it's hard to resist the new android phones but I just don't want to deal with switching anymore. One new phone per year is more ham enough and I depending on what Apple does in September, I may stick with the 7 Plus beyond that.
    02-27-2017 08:24 AM
    I'm trying to stick with Apple as well. I've managed to stick with the 7 Plus since October, I just picked up an Apple Watch and the AirPods and when my laptop finally craps out I will more than likely replace it with a MacBook.

I love tech so it's hard to resist the new android phones but I just don't want to deal with switching anymore. One new phone per year is more ham enough and I depending on what Apple does in September, I may stick with the 7 Plus beyond that.
    Agreed. I was looking at the LG G6 this morning and realized I was a moron. I'm really really liking my go at Apple this time around.
    cwbcpa and libra89 like this.
    02-27-2017 09:40 AM
    Agreed. I was looking at the LG G6 this morning and realized I was a moron. I'm really really liking my go at Apple this time around.
    Me too. The G6 looks cool and I'm sure the S8 and Note 8 will be cool as well. I have always appreciated the iPhone and iPad but have not ventured too far beyond that. In fact I probably don't get everything I could from the iPad. Ironically, it was the AirPods that really locked me in. I thought those things were ridiculous when they were announced. Now that I have a pair, I couldn't give them up. They are my favorite accessory that I've ever had.
    02-27-2017 09:45 AM
    Switching iPhones is a tedious enough task, not to mention Apple to Android and back and forth. I often get tempted by Androids too; then I think of all the reasons I left.. biggest one was I was always "messing with it" rooting it, etc and never using it as intended to be and enjoyed lol.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    02-27-2017 09:57 AM
    Welcome Home
    02-27-2017 12:39 PM
    I used the Google Pixel XL for a few days and even though it had great software, the hardware was lacking, especially for the price. I decided afterwards that if I wanted amazing hardware and amazing software, I'd get an iPhone 7 Plus, and I haven't looked back since. In fact, I'm so committed to Apple now that I really want to get a Nike Watch Series 2!
    pr1nce likes this.
    02-27-2017 05:53 PM
    Lol, I did the same thing this morning. Even though the G6 has great specs, the processor is from last year and it's an LG. No thanks!
    02-27-2017 05:54 PM
    I was looking at the LG G6 this morning and realized I was a moron.
    I know, it looks tempting.
    02-27-2017 07:09 PM
    I know, it looks tempting.
    No. Your fired
    02-27-2017 07:25 PM
    No. Your fired
    If you knew the reason I stayed on iPhone after my 6, I'm sure you'd be saying something else ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”
    02-27-2017 07:33 PM
    Switching is fun...says a chronic switcher herself!

Seriously though, at least you tried! That's all that matters.
    This .
    libra89 likes this.
    02-27-2017 08:38 PM

We sound a lot alike in that regard. I was to the point of upgrading 2-3 times per year. The Android phones always look so nice both physically and on paper, but I end up hating them after a month or two because of the OS and fragmentation/lack of support. I've also had my 7+ since October and I am just as happy with it now as I was on day 1. I have NEVER been able to say that about another phone. I won't deny it, it will be hard for me to stay away from the Galaxy S8, but I just need to remember how disappointed they have never failed to make me, lol.

(At what point is there considered to be a problem? I suppose admitting it would be the first step...)

I also want to get a MacBook, but my good 'ol Toshiba is running like a champ, so I can't get myself to drop that kind of cash on one. They are some 'spendy machines!
    02-27-2017 08:59 PM
    You can look, you just can't touch.
    02-27-2017 09:01 PM
    If you knew the reason I stayed on iPhone after my 6, I'm sure you'd be saying something else
    So should I ask or nah?

02-27-2017 09:22 PM
    So should I ask or nah?

PM me if you wanna know the story, and getting my iPad Air 2 had nothing to do with it.
    02-27-2017 09:58 PM
    Thats great to hear manni1to! Nothing wrong with being an Apple 'fanboy'. haha. The iPhone 7 Plus especially in Matte black is one of my personal favourites. I tried Samsung for a couple days, started to develop some rashes so i had to leave lol.
    02-27-2017 11:31 PM
41 12