7 plus in call issue please help new guy out.

elkido122

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
I just got this 7 plus 32gb last week. whenever i am in call and have it on speaker i cannot get the screen to wake back up after being locked. the only trick that works is clicking the power button 2 times really fast. Its also odd i might add that locking the phone from when the call is at the top of the screen displayed in green takes 2 power button clicks to lock the phone. can anyone help me on this wake up issue?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I am making sure my phone never gets locked while on speaker by tapping the screen every once in a while within 30 seconds.
Clicking the home button once should unlock and wake up your phone like it normally does.
Did you contact Apple Support
(http://support.apple.com) about this issue?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
If you are not getting anywhere with Apple phone support then I would try doing a complete reset of the phone. Wipe everything and start from scratch. If you're still having problems I'd physically take the phone to an Apple Store if possible. If not, then it's back to phone support. I've never had them blow me off. They have always followed every issue through until I was satisfied with the outcome.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a 7 Plus since early Dec. last year and use speaker on most of my calls and have never had an issue with. I thing you may need to pay an Apple Store a visit and have your phone diagnosed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods