The iPhone 7 plus is great - but kind of boring. Going to try the Google pixel xl and Verizon's unlimited plan for Awhile !!
    02-16-2017 07:10 PM
    The iPhone 7 plus is great - but kind of boring. Going to try the Google pixel xl and Verizon's unlimited plan for Awhile !!
    I had the Pixel XL for a few days and I got bored with it and went back to iPhone.

To each his/her own, I guess. Enjoy the Pixel. It's a great phone in its own right!
    manni1to and Jude526 like this.
    02-16-2017 07:18 PM
    Enjoy the pixel xl. We'll all be here when or if you come back
    02-16-2017 08:08 PM
    Been wanting to pick up the pixel myself. Might just hold out to see what LG or Samsung pull out of their pockets.
    02-16-2017 08:31 PM
    I had the Pixel XL for a few days and I got bored with it and went back to iPhone.

To each his/her own, I guess. Enjoy the Pixel. It's a great phone in its own right!
    If you got bored with the pixel, how aren't you e even more bored with the iPhone? Just wondering...
    02-16-2017 08:35 PM
    If you got bored with the pixel, how aren't you e even more bored with the iPhone? Just wondering...
    It's sexy! The sleekness of the jet black on my 7 Plus is just beautiful. And everyone in my family uses iPhones so I have no problems with using it.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    02-16-2017 08:37 PM
    It's sexy! The sleekness of the jet black on my 7 Plus is just beautiful. And everyone in my family uses iPhones so I have no problems with using it.
    So the looks of the phone make it not boring? I get bored with iOS after a couple of months.
    02-16-2017 08:38 PM
    So the looks of the phone make it not boring? I get bored with iOS after a couple of months.
    Yeah! And iOS 10 isn't any more boring than Android 7.0. It's all subjective.
    02-16-2017 08:44 PM
    Yeah! And iOS 10 isn't any more boring than Android 7.0. It's all subjective.
    7.0 is WAY more customizable than iOS 10.
    02-16-2017 08:45 PM
    Yeah. iOS is just getting so stale. I like being able to make something as simple as my messages look the way I want them to.
    02-16-2017 09:49 PM
    I came from Android and sold wireless. I am tired of all the headached that come with Android updates not being good. There is always an issue...I like knowing I won't have a problem with an update and the phone iOS is much more secure. To each their own. I had a lot of issues after the Samsung Note 7 problems and I am not looking back. I have had the 7plus since the 13th and love it. And I got the ipad Pro 12.9 and apple watch. All great
    02-16-2017 10:35 PM
    Yeah. iOS is just getting so stale. I like being able to make something as simple as my messages look the way I want them to.
    I can respect and understand that.

Enjoy your Pixel XL!
    02-16-2017 11:21 PM
    I came from Android and sold wireless. I am tired of all the headached that come with Android updates not being good. There is always an issue...I like knowing I won't have a problem with an update and the phone iOS is much more secure. To each their own. I had a lot of issues after the Samsung Note 7 problems and I am not looking back. I have had the 7plus since the 13th and love it. And I got the ipad Pro 12.9 and apple watch. All great
    My Verizon S7 edge was still on the October security patch when I traded it in for my iPhone 7 Plus. It's unacceptable to have security be put on the back burner when it comes to Android. The only company that updates the security patch every month is the Google-branded phones and I'm not interested in those.

I'm sticking with iPhone for quite some time now.
    Jude526 and JokiingSutra like this.
    02-16-2017 11:28 PM
    My Verizon S7 edge was still on the October security patch when I traded it in for my iPhone 7 Plus. It's unacceptable to have security be put on the back burner when it comes to Android. The only company that updates the security patch every month is the Google-branded phones and I'm not interested in those.

I'm guessing you moved back to iOS again? I think it would take a Christmas miracle at this point to get new away from iOS.
    TwitchyPuppy and libra89 like this.
    02-16-2017 11:41 PM
    I'm guessing you moved back to iOS again? I think it would take a Christmas miracle at this point to get new away from iOS.
    Yep. I got an iPhone 7 Plus today and I'm going to stick with it from now on.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    02-16-2017 11:49 PM

Believe it or not, Blackberry w/ the Priv, DTEK 50 & DTEK 60, (which all run Android) release security patches every month.
    02-17-2017 01:03 AM
    The pixel is pretty great. I switch between my pixel xl and 7+. I miss how much customization android allows.
    sangs and libra89 like this.
    02-17-2017 02:46 AM
    Yep. I got an iPhone 7 Plus today and I'm going to stick with it from now on.
    This made me laugh, as I've said the same thing to myself, oh, about 20 times while bouncing between phones the last two years or so. Hope you have better luck sticking to it than I did.
    libra89 likes this.
    02-17-2017 06:01 AM
    You'll be back. They always come back. Lol But seriously, I'm speaking from years of experience going and coming myself!
    02-17-2017 06:10 AM
    7.0 is WAY more customizable than iOS 10.
    That's the thing. Getting into every little bits of customization, thousands of themes and typefonts, app specific LED notification colors (when available) becomes boring.

I tried that once and ended up putting my phone aside, like "Meh.. screw this. It's been 2 hours and my phone still isn't the way I want it".
    Dukins and Spencerdl like this.
    02-17-2017 06:19 AM
    That's the thing. Getting into every little bits of customization, thousands of themes and typefonts, app specific LED notification colors (when available) becomes boring.

I tried that once and ended up putting my phone aside, like "Meh.. screw this. It's been 2 hours and my phone still isn't the way I want it".
    Well some people can drive themselves crazy with it. I used to when I had the s7 edge and that's why I threw it in my drawer and forced myself to use the pixel as my daily driver. Way too many customizations on the Samsung devices and on the pixel there is just enough to keep happy. I was changing my theme every other day with Samsung. Now I can root the pixel but I'm done with rooting devices it isn't necessary
    libra89 and DMP89145 like this.
    02-17-2017 06:45 AM
    I don't want to change the subject here, just a question. I came down the same path as you from the Note 7. How do you like your Apple Watch? Which one did you get?
    02-17-2017 06:50 AM
    I had the note 7 and absolutely loved it. Had every note since the note 2. Been Android since the g1. Got the ip7plus in October and have been very very pleased with it. The biggest thing for me is everything just works and works pretty seamlessly and works well. Battery is sick in a good way. Most of all no more chasing the battery demons. Jeez I was obsessed with figuring out what was destroying myth battery life on any one given day. Constantly optimizing my phone for best battery life and still having rogue apps eating battery here and there. Drove me insane. My ip7plus is a dam battery champion no matter what I install or not. I don't have to worry and ask myself if I should install this app or not fort fear of it possibly destroying my battery life.

Also while my note 5 and 7 were smooth enough this phone is just sexy smooth in every regard. So ya I'm in for a iPhone 8 with OLED coming this Sept. I'm in.
    ab06deg1 likes this.
    02-17-2017 09:58 AM
    I myself an considering trying a OnePlus and dash charging
    02-17-2017 10:08 AM
    I myself an considering trying a OnePlus and dash charging
    Ahh ya I can't bring myself to consider a Chinese phone. I know these phones are made in China mostly but not feeding a Chinese company directly. Ehh not for me.
    02-17-2017 10:23 AM
41 12