All those going naked. Dropped it yet?

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
Jet black no case.
Love the way it feels.
Won't use a case ever.
It's not the way the phones were meant to be touched. Virtually scratchless. (Knocks on wood)

I would do this but my phone already has way too many scratches. Lol so i bought a lifeproof

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Jet Black 7plus...I go back and forth between naked and an  leather case but it's naked most of the time. I've dropped it with and without the case & luckily I haven't had any dings or anything. I do have a small scratch on the screen that came from it rubbing the zipper on my jacket pocket🤷🏾*♀️

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Jet Black 7plus...I go back and forth between naked and an  leather case but it's naked most of the time. I've dropped it with and without the case & luckily I haven't had any dings or anything. I do have a small scratch on the screen that came from it rubbing the zipper on my jacket pocket🤷🏾*♀️

Has the phone gotten any more slippy over the months? Like does it seem like any of the coating has worn off?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Trying the Leather Case today for the first time. I have been naked since launch and my device is perfect. I have dropped it a few times and no issues at all.

Only trying the case because I want to see if I can go with a case again and Apple finally fixed the issues with the buttons on the old leather cases. HATED the old button bumps 😃

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
So how is it going?

Trying the Leather Case today for the first time. I have been naked since launch and my device is perfect. I have dropped it a few times and no issues at all.

Only trying the case because I want to see if I can go with a case again and Apple finally fixed the issues with the buttons on the old leather cases. HATED the old button bumps ������

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Jet Black 7plus...I go back and forth between naked and an  leather case but it's naked most of the time. I've dropped it with and without the case & luckily I haven't had any dings or anything. I do have a small scratch on the screen that came from it rubbing the zipper on my jacket pocket????????????*♀️

Grr... I've got a few on my screen from the "buttons" on my jeans pockets that you can only see in the right light. I think its the oleophobic coating and not the glass itself. Annoying...

Edit - and to answer the question, I typically use an Apple leather case but go caseless around my house. Haven't dropped it yet, and I hope I don't because there is a lot of tile and hardwood flooring in my house.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Grr... I've got a few on my screen from the "buttons" on my jeans pockets that you can only see in the right light. I think its the oleophobic coating and not the glass itself. Annoying...

Edit - and to answer the question, I typically use an Apple leather case but go caseless around my house. Haven't dropped it yet, and I hope I don't because there is a lot of tile and hardwood flooring in my house.

Yeah this screen is terrible lol

tgunnr

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I was trying to go without a case because the phone is so amazingly thin, but I accidentally dropped it after dealing with my dog, so I immediately purchased a case from Amazon. Fortunately it was only minor scuffs and scratches, but definitely sticking with my case.