I made the switch from Android the other day and purchased a matte black 128 GB 7 plus on Verizon! All my friends were shocked when I told them lol! I'm liking the phone and iOS very much right now! I'm rocking an Otterbox commuter case on it with a Verizon tempered glass screen protector! I have 2 Spigen cases coming tomorrow! Looking forward to getting tips, tricks and helpful information on this site!
    01-26-2017 06:09 PM
    I'd be shocked if you told me lol too

Welcome to the Dark Side and enjoy your new phone
    Technified likes this.
    01-26-2017 06:25 PM
    I'd be shocked if you told me lol too

Welcome to the Dark Side and enjoy your new phone
    Lol...thanks!
    01-26-2017 06:28 PM
    I switched from the S7 to iPhone 7 recently. Still not sure which I prefer because they're both good and bad in their own way. What tempted you to make the change?
    Technified likes this.
    01-26-2017 06:46 PM
    I switched from the S7 to iPhone 7 recently. Still not sure which I prefer because they're both good and bad in their own way. What tempted you to make the change?
    I went into an Apple store for the very first time a few weeks ago. And after leaving there all of a sudden I started wanting an iPhone. I thought it was a passing phase, but the other day I went into Verizon and was actually looking at getting a 6s plus but they didn't have any so I got the 7 plus instead. I'm liking my purchase so far lol
    JustMcKay likes this.
    01-26-2017 06:58 PM
    Congrats!! Enjoy your new iPhone
    Technified likes this.
    01-26-2017 07:00 PM
    Congrats!! Enjoy your new iPhone
    Thanks!
    01-26-2017 07:13 PM
    Congrats! I just switched from a Blackberry and there are still certain things I miss but there is more good about the 7+ than bad.

Enjoy your new toy😁
    Technified and aximtreo like this.
    01-26-2017 07:36 PM
    Congrats! I just switched from a Blackberry and there are still certain things I miss but there is more good about the 7+ than bad.

Enjoy your new toy😁
    Thanks!
    01-26-2017 07:41 PM
    I made the switch too. Very happy
    Technified and AlexMarie15 like this.
    01-26-2017 09:20 PM
    I made the switch too. Very happy
    I'm very happy too.
    Jude526 likes this.
    01-26-2017 09:32 PM
    I bought a new iPhone 7 plus jet black 128 with the OEM black leather case and I love the device. Welcome to the dark side and enjoy your new toy.
    Technified and Jude526 like this.
    01-27-2017 04:55 AM
    I bought a new iPhone 7 plus jet black 128 with the OEM black leather case and I love the device. Welcome to the dark side and enjoy your new toy.
    Thank you!
    01-27-2017 06:34 AM
    I went into an Apple store for the very first time a few weeks ago. And after leaving there all of a sudden I started wanting an iPhone. I thought it was a passing phase, but the other day I went into Verizon and was actually looking at getting a 6s plus but they didn't have any so I got the 7 plus instead. I'm liking my purchase so far lol
    Anytime I happen to be using an Android phone and go into an Apple store, it makes me miss having the iPhone. Every time I have switched back to iOS I stick around a little longer. I have been on the 7 Plus since the Note 7 debacle, minus a week with the Pixel. I still read Android Central articles and keep up, but I am very happy with my 7 Plus. The only phone that might tempt me is the next Pixel, but I don't know that I want to leave again. iOS is very comfortable. Most apps are better on iOS and you get many of them first on iOS. The Apple store and AppleCare are awesome. There are some things you just don't get from Samsung or LG or even Google right now. I really like being able to walk into an Apple Store and get that level of service if I need it (not very often).

Enjoy your new phone. You made great choice, but you probably already know that by now.
    Technified, aximtreo and Aubbre4 like this.
    01-27-2017 11:05 AM
    Anytime I happen to be using an Android phone and go into an Apple store, it makes me miss having the iPhone. Every time I have switched back to iOS I stick around a little longer. I have been on the 7 Plus since the Note 7 debacle, minus a week with the Pixel. I still read Android Central articles and keep up, but I am very happy with my 7 Plus. The only phone that might tempt me is the next Pixel, but I don't know that I want to leave again. iOS is very comfortable. Most apps are better on iOS and you get many of them first on iOS. The Apple store and AppleCare are awesome. There are some things you just don't get from Samsung or LG or even Google right now. I really like being able to walk into an Apple Store and get that level of service if I need it (not very often).

Enjoy your new phone. You made great choice, but you probably already know that by now.
    Thank you! And you are right the same apps that I used on Android works different and better I might add on iOS! I too will keep up with Android on Android Central, but for right now and foreseeable future it's iOS for me!
    cwbcpa likes this.
    01-27-2017 12:25 PM
    There is a shrine-like feel to them . You made the right decision getting the 7 plus, it's an awesome phone.
    Technified and tbarker2 like this.
    01-27-2017 04:02 PM
    Welcome to iMore and congrats on the new phone!

Enjoy the site and post often!
    Technified and verks like this.
    01-27-2017 05:04 PM
    Welcome to iMore and congrats on the new phone!

Enjoy the site and post often!
    Thanks!
    firedept10 likes this.
    01-27-2017 09:41 PM
    I am very surprised and thrilled. I have had mine since the 13th. Love it. Came from Samsung. I had a problem at work with a report and had to call my tech support. Having conversation with him we got off track and got on a smartphone conversation. My tech dumped Samsung as well. Lol. He like his 7Plus too
    Avera6, Technified and aximtreo like this.
    01-27-2017 09:56 PM
    I made the switch from Android the other day and purchased a matte black 128 GB 7 plus on Verizon! All my friends were shocked when I told them lol! I'm liking the phone and iOS very much right now! I'm rocking an Otterbox commuter case on it with a Verizon tempered glass screen protector! I have 2 Spigen cases coming tomorrow! Looking forward to getting tips, tricks and helpful information on this site!
    You are going to love it
    Technified and Jude526 like this.
    01-28-2017 11:45 AM
    01-28-2017 11:52 AM
    I made the switch to the smaller 7 a while ago when Verizon was offering a super deal. I had been an android user for years but am finding it hard to go back to my HTC 10 now. After using 3 phablet sized phones for a couple years I am really liking the smaller 4.7" iPhone 7, so easily pocketable which is a big plus in my opinion. Some other things I really appreciate coming from android, I'm not constantly tweaking it, battery life is an all day long phenomenon for the size of said battery I can't get over how long it lasts. Call quality is better, RF is better, I could go on but it is a keeper. Congrats on your choice OP!
    Technified likes this.
    01-28-2017 01:02 PM
    You are going to love it
    Thanks! I think that I am too!
    Jude526 likes this.
    01-28-2017 03:52 PM
    Congrats!
    Thanks!
    01-28-2017 03:53 PM
    I made the switch to the smaller 7 a while ago when Verizon was offering a super deal. I had been an android user for years but am finding it hard to go back to my HTC 10 now. After using 3 phablet sized phones for a couple years I am really liking the smaller 4.7" iPhone 7, so easily pocketable which is a big plus in my opinion. Some other things I really appreciate coming from android, I'm not constantly tweaking it, battery life is an all day long phenomenon for the size of said battery I can't get over how long it lasts. Call quality is better, RF is better, I could go on but it is a keeper. Congrats on your choice OP!
    Thanks! I'm the opposite when it comes down to the size of the screen! I can't go lower than 5.5" but also can't go higher than 6" (I had the Nexus 6 on Verizon) Like I was saying to one of the other posters in this post, apps perform way different...... I might even say better on iOS than they do on Android! When I use to hear people say that they wish that Android had some of the iOS exclusive apps on Android or that the apps on both platforms performed the same, I would be like but it's the same app why wouldn't they perform the same? Now I'm seeing first hand what they mean lol
    01-28-2017 04:02 PM
67 123