Congrats! Welcome to the dark side and iMore!
    Thanks!
    02-09-2017 04:03 PM
    I have a good friend who is a Verizon manager and she has told me since the failing of the Note 7 she has seen a lot of devoted Samsung customers make the switch to Apple. I am seeing a lot of people on a daily basis with an apple phone. Funny how you notice things when you have it, like the model of the car you drive on the road...seeing other people with the same.
    02-09-2017 09:52 PM
    That is funny I'm coming from Samsung note 5 I'm picking up my iPhone 7 Plus today looking forward to it I've always been an android user. I heard GOOGLE plays better on iOS. I have the iPad Pro 12.9 it's probably the best tablet I've ever had. I'm just wondering how Google play works on iOS on the phone that is taken about picking up the watch will it work with the watch.
    Jude526 likes this.
    02-10-2017 09:20 AM
    That is funny I'm coming from Samsung note 5 I'm picking up my iPhone 7 Plus today looking forward to it I've always been an android user. I heard GOOGLE plays better on iOS. I have the iPad Pro 12.9 it's probably the best tablet I've ever had. I'm just wondering how Google play works on iOS on the phone that is taken about picking up the watch will it work with the watch.
    The Google apps work way better on ios! I was surprised by that!
    nnahorski likes this.
    02-10-2017 12:20 PM
    The Google apps work way better on ios! I was surprised by that!
    Yeah it's actually amazing how the google apps perform better than an actual google/android phone. Just goes to show how better it is to make apps for iOS and how optimized the Os is. Gmail moves faster for me on the iphone than it did the pixel.
    nnahorski, Technified and Jude526 like this.
    02-10-2017 01:51 PM
    Yeah it's actually amazing how the google apps perform better than an actual google/android phone. Just goes to show how better it is to make apps for iOS and how optimized the Os is. Gmail moves faster for me on the iphone than it did the pixel.
    Don't use the other Google apps, but gmail is nice on the iPhone. It is far superior to the mail.app imho
    Technified likes this.
    02-10-2017 02:29 PM
    #FlyEaglesFly!!!!
    Technified likes this.
    02-10-2017 03:12 PM
    #FlyEaglesFly!!!!
    Yes!!!
    02-10-2017 03:21 PM
    I am glad I can still use Gmail. It is the only email I like and use
    Technified likes this.
    02-18-2017 10:34 PM
    I am glad I can still use Gmail. It is the only email I like and use
    It is good that we are still able to use all the google apps that we are use to on android! And with the google apps working so much better on ios that will make it even harder to switch back to android! Which I am not planning to do!
    02-19-2017 09:09 AM
    I am finding everything is smoother on iOS. It just works! To me that's important. Not moving back
    Technified likes this.
    02-19-2017 09:14 AM
    I made the switch from Android the other day and purchased a matte black 128 GB 7 plus on Verizon! All my friends were shocked when I told them lol! I'm liking the phone and iOS very much right now! I'm rocking an Otterbox commuter case on it with a Verizon tempered glass screen protector! I have 2 Spigen cases coming tomorrow! Looking forward to getting tips, tricks and helpful information on this site!
    Once I got out of the Android / Google way of thinking, iOS became really easy to use. AirPrint and AirPlay rocks!
    Technified likes this.
    02-19-2017 08:05 PM
    I switched from Windows ecosystem the experience is nothing short of amazing!!
    Technified likes this.
    02-19-2017 08:23 PM
    I just got the Mac Pro 2015 so now am complete. I am getting used to it and really like how fast it is and no lag. I love it
    Technified and rsgoldens like this.
    03-08-2017 12:03 AM
    I just got the Mac Pro 2015 so now am complete. I am getting used to it and really like how fast it is and no lag. I love it
    I was thinking about getting a Mac or Mac pro myself as well as an Apple watch! Then I will really be deep in the Apple ecosystem lol
    03-08-2017 06:22 AM
    I agree. I find the google apps are smoother on iOS as well. Trying telling that to a diehard Android person.
    03-09-2017 12:06 AM
    I agree. I find the google apps are smoother on iOS as well. Trying telling that to a diehard Android person.
    What really blows my mind is that in the Gmail app on Android, you can not create a new folder but you can with the Gmail app on iOS. If you want the ability to create a new folder in Gmail on Android, you have to either do it on your pc or use the Google Inbox instead of Gmail.
    03-09-2017 01:32 AM
67 123