Thanks! I'm the opposite when it comes down to the size of the screen! I can't go lower than 5.5" but also can't go higher than 6" (I had the Nexus 6 on Verizon) Like I was saying to one of the other posters in this post, apps perform way different...... I might even say better on iOS than they do on Android! When I use to hear people say that they wish that Android had some of the iOS exclusive apps on Android or that the apps on both platforms performed the same, I would be like but it's the same app why wouldn't they perform the same? Now I'm seeing first hand what they mean lol
    I use both platforms as well, and the apps are much better on iOS. As of right now there just isn't an Android phone I prefer over an iPhone. It's funny though; when the 7 series was released I didn't really want it. Then the Note 7 got went all stupid, so I had to get something. I got really excited about getting a Jet Black 7 Plus because the Pixel was a disappointment Imo. Within a month of getting my Plus I'd already gotten an Apple Watch to replace the one I sold when I got my Note 7.
    Technified likes this.
    01-29-2017 06:58 AM
    I use both platforms as well, and the apps are much better on iOS. As of right now there just isn't an Android phone I prefer over an iPhone. It's funny though; when the 7 series was released I didn't really want it. Then the Note 7 got went all stupid, so I had to get something. I got really excited about getting a Jet Black 7 Plus because the Pixel was a disappointment Imo. Within a month of getting my Plus I'd already gotten an Apple Watch to replace the one I sold when I got my Note 7.
    I would have gotten the Note 7 had I not had the Note 5. I have never gotten the next phone to what I previously had. So instead of going to the Note 7 I went and got a Moto Z force. It's a good phone. I had most of the mods except the camera one. But as I said earlier that trip to the Apple store changed my outlook on iOS and I had to get an iPhone lol. Glad I made the switch!
    01-29-2017 08:18 AM
    I would have gotten the Note 7 had I not had the Note 5. I have never gotten the next phone to what I previously had. So instead of going to the Note 7 I went and got a Moto Z force. It's a good phone. I had most of the mods except the camera one. But as I said earlier that trip to the Apple store changed my outlook on iOS and I had to get an iPhone lol. Glad I made the switch!
    It's a really good phone and glad you're enjoying your new iPhone!!
    Technified likes this.
    01-29-2017 09:56 AM
    Congrats on your new 7 plus. I have been eyeballing them I switch ios to android every time i get a new phone. Like both platforms prior to this had a 6 plus for 2 years apple or samsung didnt wow me till note 7. Went thru that ended up a s7 edge decent phone like the ip wireless etc. But 7plus has ip cert an the loud speaks I really like it but going to wait till the 8 hoping for big things on the 10 yr upgrade lol.
    Technified likes this.
    01-29-2017 01:01 PM
    Congrats on your new 7 plus. I have been eyeballing them I switch ios to android every time i get a new phone. Like both platforms prior to this had a 6 plus for 2 years apple or samsung didnt wow me till note 7. Went thru that ended up a s7 edge decent phone like the ip wireless etc. But 7plus has ip cert an the loud speaks I really like it but going to wait till the 8 hoping for big things on the 10 yr upgrade lol.
    Thanks! You would think that something huge would happen for the 10 year anniversary! We all just have to wait and see lol
    01-29-2017 04:37 PM
    Enjoy your new phone! I switched back to iOS on the 6 plus and have upgraded every year. I do have a business line as well and had kept it android as I enjoy both platforms. I had Note 4, 5, S7E and switched to a Moto Z this fall. Was happy with it and liked the thinness of it and got a super deal with speaker and battery mods. Drove to Florida and back from Michigan and it kept dropping GPS signal, battery was okay but then it got a little laggy.
    The main thing I liked about android was the widgets because I have about 5 email addresses that I could easily see, and my home Security cams, but not a deal breaker.

Decided Thursday to go ahead and switch that line to an iPhone too since every iPhone I've had has been dependable. Got Matte Black so I can easily grab the right phone. No regrets.
    Technified likes this.
    02-04-2017 01:44 PM
    Enjoy your new phone! I switched back to iOS on the 6 plus and have upgraded every year. I do have a business line as well and had kept it android as I enjoy both platforms. I had Note 4, 5, S7E and switched to a Moto Z this fall. Was happy with it and liked the thinness of it and got a super deal with speaker and battery mods. Drove to Florida and back from Michigan and it kept dropping GPS signal, battery was okay but then it got a little laggy.
    The main thing I liked about android was the widgets because I have about 5 email addresses that I could easily see, and my home Security cams, but not a deal breaker.

Decided Thursday to go ahead and switch that line to an iPhone too since every iPhone I've had has been dependable. Got Matte Black so I can easily grab the right phone. No regrets.
    Thanks! I had the Moto Z force and it was good until the nougat update then it just went downhill from there. I like both platforms, but iPhone has my full attention right now lol
    rsgoldens likes this.
    02-04-2017 11:59 PM
    I came over from a Nexus 6 that just kept on getting slower and slower. I have a history of switching back and forth between the two operating systems. Apple has finally gotten to the point that I may not switch back. The previous iPhone I had was a 5s. Almost immediately after the switch I was missing Android. Not this time. I'm finding out new functionality in iOS that wasn't there with my 5s. The long pressing of the apps to bring up a quick menu is one. So far so good for me. I've had it since just after Christmas. Good luck with your spin on iOS.
    Technified likes this.
    02-05-2017 12:38 AM
    I came over from a Nexus 6 that just kept on getting slower and slower. I have a history of switching back and forth between the two operating systems. Apple has finally gotten to the point that I may not switch back. The previous iPhone I had was a 5s. Almost immediately after the switch I was missing Android. Not this time. I'm finding out new functionality in iOS that wasn't there with my 5s. The long pressing of the apps to bring up a quick menu is one. So far so good for me. I've had it since just after Christmas. Good luck with your spin on iOS.
    Thanks! I thought that once I tried iOS I would be looking to go back to Android. Not the case here! I'm learning new and different things on here! I don't think that I will be looking to go back to Android anytime soon.
    02-06-2017 12:23 PM
    Glad you're enjoying your new iPhone. iMore is a good place to get help if you ever need it!
    Technified likes this.
    02-06-2017 02:29 PM
    Glad you're enjoying your new iPhone. iMore is a good place to get help if you ever need it!
    Thanks! I know that imore will be helpful like Crackberry and Android Central!
    Almeuit likes this.
    02-06-2017 03:23 PM
    Getting mine this week. Coming from the Samsung phone can't wait
    Technified and Jude526 like this.
    02-07-2017 08:47 AM
    Getting mine this week. Coming from the Samsung phone can't wait
    You won't be disappointed!
    02-07-2017 12:20 PM
    Welcome to iMore and ConGrats on your new iPhone 7 Plus. ENJOY.
    Technified likes this.
    02-07-2017 12:38 PM
    Me too!
    Technified likes this.
    02-07-2017 10:37 PM
    Welcome to iMore and ConGrats on your new iPhone 7 Plus. ENJOY.
    Thanks!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-08-2017 06:14 AM
    I too just switched. Well. I guess switched back? When the 7 Plus case out I had gotten it for my mother as a gift but told her I'd need to use it until the Pixel XL was released. During my short time with the iPhone I really enjoyed it. Pixel came out and I gave my mom the 7 Plus. Since then I was really missing my experience with the iPhone. It was my first iPhone since the 4S. Anyways, I just traded my Pixel the other day for a 7 Plus matte black 256gb and am very happy. I really enjoy this phone and the speakers completely destroy the Pixel. My only gripe is the camera isn't as good than the Pixel but there are also things about the iPhone camera that it does better than the Pixel. I've always been an android bias fanboy but the 7 Plus really changed all that for me and I'm happy to be back using one. The applications are way better and everything just feels smoother.
    02-08-2017 08:25 PM
    I too just switched. Well. I guess switched back? When the 7 Plus case out I had gotten it for my mother as a gift but told her I'd need to use it until the Pixel XL was released. During my short time with the iPhone I really enjoyed it. Pixel came out and I gave my mom the 7 Plus. Since then I was really missing my experience with the iPhone. It was my first iPhone since the 4S. Anyways, I just traded my Pixel the other day for a 7 Plus matte black 256gb and am very happy. I really enjoy this phone and the speakers completely destroy the Pixel. My only gripe is the camera isn't as good than the Pixel but there are also things about the iPhone camera that it does better than the Pixel. I've always been an android bias fanboy but the 7 Plus really changed all that for me and I'm happy to be back using one. The applications are way better and everything just feels smoother.
    Congrats on making the switch! I was going to get the 256gb version but Verizon was sold out at the time so I got the 128gb! Yes the speakers on this phone are awesome! I like the fact that I can just use touch ID on a lot of my apps! I never could imagine me with an iPhone! Well i have one and I love it lol!
    02-08-2017 10:03 PM
    Congrats on making the switch! I was going to get the 256gb version but Verizon was sold out at the time so I got the 128gb! Yes the speakers on this phone are awesome! I like the fact that I can just use touch ID on a lot of my apps! I never could imagine me with an iPhone! Well i have one and I love it lol!
    Yes that's another favorite of mine is the Touch ID. It's integrated with soooooo many apps. Also nothing beats the back up solution apple provides. Some of my apps I didn't even have to re log into after restoring from the iphone I had from a few months ago.
    Technified likes this.
    02-09-2017 12:49 AM
    Got my 128GB iPhone 7 Plus wednesday after using Android devices since its launch of the G1. Though android is more costumisable i don`t miss stuff like widgets, didn`t expect that realy.I realy like the smoothness of the OS, the simplicity and batterylife, especialy in standby. I`am still getting used to iOS still but i have to say i`am pleasently surprised by the iPhone in how it performs and responds. Features like 3D touch, the simplicity and smoothness, the awesome camera and great sound quality makes me not miss android for a second so far.
    02-09-2017 10:38 AM
    Got my 128GB iPhone 7 Plus wednesday after using Android devices since its launch of the G1. Though android is more costumisable i don`t miss stuff like widgets, didn`t expect that realy.I realy like the smoothness of the OS, the simplicity and batterylife, especialy in standby. I`am still getting used to iOS still but i have to say i`am pleasently surprised by the iPhone in how it performs and responds. Features like 3D touch, the simplicity and smoothness, the awesome camera and great sound quality makes me not miss android for a second so far.
    Congrats on the new phone! I too was always hesitant to move to ios! But I finally decided to take the plunge, and I am happy that I did!
    gee2012 and Jude526 like this.
    02-09-2017 12:14 PM
    Had a Huawei Mate 9 before so i`am a bit used to the homescreens layout. Bought a iPad usb charger for more rapid charging, 2,4 A instead of the standard 1 A charger.It charges from 6 to 100% in less then 2,5 hrs now.
    Technified likes this.
    02-09-2017 12:26 PM
    I am also making the switch. Tomorrow go pick up my new iPhone 7 Plus I've been with android for a long time this will be my first iPhone looking forward to it.
    rsgoldens, Technified and cwbcpa like this.
    02-09-2017 02:14 PM
    Congrats! Welcome to the dark side and iMore!
    gee2012 and Technified like this.
    02-09-2017 03:13 PM
    I am also making the switch. Tomorrow go pick up my new iPhone 7 Plus I've been with android for a long time this will be my first iPhone looking forward to it.
    Congrats in advance on the new phone!
    02-09-2017 04:02 PM
67 123