Official: iPhone 7 Plus Wallpapers & Wallpaper Request Thread

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Official: iPhone 7 Plus Wallpapers & Wallpaper Request Thread

Yeah, I quoted for the notification. Would I by chance be able to have a custom wallpaper made? I'll attach a screenshot of one I saved from this thread and I like some of the lines on it, they just bleed into the icons a little. Here is the screenshot,

a584d64fc94c79400ae97068ba74e8b4.png

The lines for the notification tray bleed into the Bluetooth icon, and the page dot lines bleed into the dots a little. I want these lines in a custom wallpaper, just maybe a little thinner so they don't bleed into the icons. What I'm looking for is this,

- Cobalt background with goldenrod minimal round side border (border only between notification tray and page bar staying near the edge away from the apps, if that makes sense)
- Burnt Orange/Copper notification bar lines
- Burnt Orange/Copper bottom edge line
- Green app borders
- Black bookshelf length app name lines
- Red shadow under bookshelf lines
- Black notification and page bar
- Black dock tray

Would I be able to have this wallpaper made? Since I don't say it enough, thank you for making wallpapers for us other members. You've already made a few custom ones for me that have always come out great. I wish I had your talent for it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I quoted for the notification. Would I by chance be able to have a custom wallpaper made? I'll attach a screenshot of one I saved from this thread and I like some of the lines on it, they just bleed into the icons a little. Here is the screenshot,

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170121/a584d64fc94c79400ae97068ba74e8b4.png

The lines for the notification tray bleed into the Bluetooth icon, and the page dot lines bleed into the dots a little. I want these lines in a custom wallpaper, just maybe a little thinner so they don't bleed into the icons. What I'm looking for is this,

- Cobalt background with goldenrod minimal round side border (border only between notification tray and page bar staying near the edge away from the apps, if that makes sense)
- Burnt Orange/Copper notification bar lines
- Burnt Orange/Copper bottom edge line
- Green app borders
- Black bookshelf length app name lines
- Red shadow under bookshelf lines
- Black notification and page bar
- Black dock tray

Would I be able to have this wallpaper made? Since I don't say it enough, thank you for making wallpapers for us other members. You've already made a few custom ones for me that have always come out great. I wish I had your talent for it.

I did that one. I edited it some. See if this works ok.
43d4eae98726bdd9972f16a555a7c329.jpg

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

One last request I promise could you do both darker closer to black than grey one with the logo one without thanks

Hey no problem. Ask for all the request you want. I really don't mind. Here they are. Thank you!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    926.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 2.png
    2.png
    836.4 KB · Views: 58

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Wallpaper threads we have.

Wallpaper Share thread.
Apple Wallpapers
Sports Wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers
Super Hero Wallpapers
City Wallpapers

Now this thread.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Official: iPhone 7 Plus Wallpapers & Wallpaper Request Thread

What request threads? Firedept has his. Are there others?
And why is Batman separate from Super heroes?

I was pointing out the the ones that are currently available. ...and because he's, well BATMAN

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods