Camera black out and camera app lagged but back to normal after restart

Shahzad Ghani One

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
So i took many pics with both front and rear cam of my iphone 7 plus 32 gb gold ios 10.2 during last whole month without any issue. Today morning when i opened my cam app it was complete black and froze for few sec then i tap front cam after few seconds it showed up but rear cam was still showing black image so i press home button ... after few seconds it took me to home screen i restarted phone every thing is back to normal now camera is showing up fastly and every thing looks smooth again ... i hope it was software

Shahzad Ghani One

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Today camera app froze again with showing black image when i pressed home button after 10 sec it did take me to home screen and rebooting phone solved problem again but strange bug

While cam app froze i launched both cameras from instagram they both worked there and also worked while making video calls from whats app and Facebook messenger. But showed black screen only while opening main cam app and while trying to snap photo from whats app and fb messenger but cams worked while making video call strange!

Any one having same issue?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2