I also went from 6s plus to the 7 but then got the 7 plus. I missed the bigger screen lol
    01-13-2017 01:17 PM
    Hey everyone!

I used to have a 6s Plus and I recently got an iPhone 7 that I loved. I completely forgot what it felt like to have a smaller iPhone but then a lot of people I know upgraded to the 7 Plus and I was torn. I'm not on a contract so I got a 7 Plus used and I'm not sure if I should keep it or not. I like the size of the smaller iPhone more and I find that I use it more but the Plus has more new features and two cameras - I love the portrait feature. Everytime I make the decision to just stay with the smaller 7 I see someone with the Plus and I doubt my decision again. I need to keep one phone and sell the other so if anyone wants to share their opinion and why they chose what phone and if they regret it or not, it would probably help me out a lot
    I LOVE my 7 plus
    01-13-2017 01:39 PM
    I can't use smaller device. Coming from Android and the Note series the 7 plus was the only choice for me
    01-14-2017 10:35 PM
    I agree, that camera on the 7 plus is amazing
    01-15-2017 08:12 AM
    I was recently in the same boat, ended up going for the plus!
    01-16-2017 07:18 AM
    I had both and kept the 7 Plus. For me the screen real estate and the duo cameras make it a non decision.
    01-16-2017 02:46 PM
    If you truly prefer the size of the regular iPhone, I'd go with the regular iPhone 7 if I were you. Is landscape mode really a dealbreaker for you? If it's not, then get the 7.
    01-16-2017 03:12 PM
    I had both the 7 and 7+ for a few weeks and was also torn. The 7 was great for one handed operation, but I came to realize that I hardly operate my phone with one hand. So I stuck with the 7+ and I'm glad I did. Never thought I'd like a screen as big as the 7+, but after using for 3 weeks I can see myself wanting even a bigger screen. The camera is a perk as well.
    01-22-2017 08:12 AM
    The plus has nicer features I would stay with the plus myself.
    01-23-2017 12:22 AM
    I've been dealing with this myself for the past few months. As of right now I went with the regular 7. The 7+ is nice but the weight and size pretty much bothered me from day 1. Yes it has a couple better features (portrait mode,2x zoom) and of course the bigger screen a little bit better battery. But at the end of the day the size and weight I could really never get used to it completely. I have smaller hands so it was hard for me to do things quickly because it's hard to reach around on that surf board lol! Overall the + is solid but it wasn't for me. As for the i7 Apple has really improved the battery. I can get easily 7-7.5 hrs of usage. On my + maybe 8hrs. So overall I'm choosing pocket ability over the few added perks of the +. Let's face it the regular i7 is a nice device also. It has OIS also so glad Apple implemented that in this yrs model. Hope this helps.
    panosth likes this.
    01-23-2017 07:02 AM
    I came over from Android because of the 7 plus
    01-26-2017 09:24 PM
    More features on the plus screen real estate just need time to adjust always better to get the latest technology.
    01-28-2017 08:44 PM
    More features on the plus screen real estate just need time to adjust always better to get the latest technology.
    The size and weight just doesn't go away. Yes the + has more screen real estate but you do pay the price with the added weight and size. Just depends on what you are looking for. The regular 7 battery is great,camera has IOS. So really all
    Your giving up is the dual camera which to get THEE perfect pic it takes the perfect lighting conditions. So just depends if you want the screen and portrait mode. As for me having both the more pocket able phone wins.
    01-28-2017 09:35 PM
    I truly love the size of the 7, but I've gone with the Plus since the 6s Plus. I prefer the extra screen real estate and better battery life. What I'd really like though is the 5.5 inch screen in a smaller body. More akin to the size of the S7 Edge.
    Slammers08 and panosth like this.
    01-29-2017 06:45 AM
    I truly love the size of the 7, but I've gone with the Plus since the 6s Plus. I prefer the extra screen real estate and better battery life. What I'd really like though is the 5.5 inch screen in a smaller body. More akin to the size of the S7 Edge.
    Agreed!! I would like Apple to come out with a 5 inch design. The 5.5 is a brick. They need to trim it down someway. In the meantime I'll roll with a more pocket able device 4.7
    01-29-2017 08:09 AM
    I used a 6 Plus for two years and downsized to that regular 7 last month. I prefer portability to screen size. Do miss the battery though, but it's not a major problem for me. Being able to keep it in my pocket without it bothering me is a big "plus" as far as I'm concerned.
    01-29-2017 08:22 AM
    Agreed!! I would like Apple to come out with a 5 inch design. The 5.5 is a brick. They need to trim it down someway. In the meantime I'll roll with a more pocket able device 4.7
    Hopefully the rumors are correct for next year and they'll trim the bezels. That way we can get a bigger screen without such a large form factor.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-29-2017 09:53 AM
    Hopefully the rumors are correct for next year and they'll trim the bezels. That way we can get a bigger screen without such a large form factor.
    Agreed! I've tried the 6+\S+\7+ and just can't get used to the size. Screen is great but just hard for me to use on a daily basis because of size. Be ideal if Apple can trim the bezel. I'd take a 5 inch display all day. Time will tell.
    01-29-2017 11:10 AM
    In my opinion you go for the 7 plus because of the great camera. Outstanding pictures and videos.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-29-2017 07:13 PM
    But the i7 has OIS now and shoots great videos and pics also. The only thing you will lose is 2x zoom and portrait mode. Which I've used portrait mode many times and it's great when you have the perfect lighting. I think it just comes down to size.
    panosth likes this.
    01-30-2017 07:24 AM
    I just got the 7 plus, came from the 7. My brother kept bugging me to buy the 7 off of me knowing I wanted the plus with the bigger screen. Now I'm having the little voice in my head telling me I should've just been happy with what I have...but the plus is amazing. I never thought the camera was that much better but now playing with it myself, it blows my 7 out of the water (at least on the few photos I took while at work compared to the ones I took on my 7 while at work). And the battery life...I tried so hard to kill it yesterday before bed and it was still at 70% (took off charge at 6am or so and plugged it in at 12am). My 7 would've been begging for the charger by 7-8pm without me intentionally trying to kill it.
    02-03-2017 06:06 AM
    I had both and I'll go with the smaller iPhone 7 because it's just easier for me to use one-handed. The 7 Plus is better in terms of battery life, media consumption, 1 more GB of RAM, and 1 more camera sensor. I've played with portrait mode for a while, and it's fun once in a while, but most of the time I just use the main camera, and the iPhone 7's is just as good.

I did a video review of the iPhone 7 plus too, trying out making videos. Not sure if it would help.
    Speedygi and panosth like this.
    02-04-2017 01:05 AM
    No other phone has a better overall battery performance than the Plus. Sticking with it
    Alex_Hong and Jude526 like this.
    02-04-2017 01:45 AM
    It's personal preference. 7 having OIS camera is a nice improvement. That said, I'm now some months into the 7 Plus, have done an International trip, domestic travel, adventure sports and lots of work to know I'd have a hard time giving it up. Camera alone has been worth it. Add water resistance, batter life and the utility of large screen and you have why I deal with the size and weight.
    02-04-2017 01:49 PM
    I like the 7 better. Plus sized too big for my girl pockets and girl hands. And I run a lot so like portability of the smaller one. Maybe as I get older I'll appreciate the smaller screen but ok for now.
    Slammers08 and Alex_Hong like this.
    02-04-2017 02:27 PM
55 123