Buying new I phone

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Good morning I'm going to be purchasing a new iPhone I'm finally ready to make the move if I buy it from Verizon can I still get I apple care or should I just get the Verizon insurance ? I've been an android user for a very long time i'm really looking forward to getting an iPhone 7 Plus I'm using Samsung now I'm getting really tired of it. Any advice you can give me I would love to hear it I'm really looking forward to becoming an Apple guy as I use a 12.9 iPad now and totally love it. I'm expecting it's about the same as the phone. I really enjoyed reading the stories on here and looking forward to being a newbie. I hope you have a wonderful day!:yes:and totally love it. I'm expecting it's about the same as the phone. I really enjoyed reading the stories on here and looking forward to being a newbie. I hope you have a wonderful da

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Do you have an Apple Store near by? That would be your best bet for getting AppleCare. I haven't bought a new iPhone in years so I am not sure if you can get it online after you buy it. From what I've seen AppleCare is the better deal over the Verizon insurance.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
You'll love your 7 plus. I'm on Verizon and I have had both the insurance through the carrier and now I have AppleCare. I recommend AppleCare, it's less expensive too.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So can I get apple care though Verizon or do I need to go to the apple store?

You can get the phone from Verizon if you want. You then have 60 days to get AppleCare from the Apple Store. I'd just go to the Apple Store and get the phone unless you are taking advantage of a Verizon promotion. Enjoy your new phone!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Good morning I'm going to be purchasing a new iPhone I'm finally ready to make the move if I buy it from Verizon can I still get I apple care or should I just get the Verizon insurance ? I've been an android user for a very long time i'm really looking forward to getting an iPhone 7 Plus I'm using Samsung now I'm getting really tired of it.

Congratulations on your new Purchase! (or purchase soon) i would advise getting the Apple Care. I'm sure the Verizon insurance if fine, but i always prefer to deal with the OEM directly. You can add the Apple Care after you have purchased the device by either walking into a Apple store or doing so online. I think you have to do it within 30 days of purchasing the device. :)

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Congrats on your move to the iPhone! You will certainly enjoy your new phone as much as your iPad. Let us know what you think about it once it's in your hands.

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Thanks everybody for your help trying to make decision what color I will get. I have been with android ever since I can remember my very first phone I'm really looking forward to being an Apple guy I'm really tired of my phone being slow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods