What ear buds everyone using?

rodeTrip

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
i tried the airpods for about a week and a half. i loved how they fit but there was too much sound leak and not enough bass when in certain loud areas. i traded them in for some black beatsX. happy with my decision. the beatsX deliver more bass and the noise cancelling is nice.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
My AirPods have replaced all my headphones (I'm super picky so I have a lot lol)...my Bose Soundsport, Bose QuietComfort, Beats Solo, Sennheisser CX300B, SkullCandy 50/50, Monster ClarityHD...

They stay in my ears even on the treadmill, they sound great, and they don't cut out.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My AirPods have replaced all my headphones (I'm super picky so I have a lot lol)...my Bose Soundsport, Bose QuietComfort, Beats Solo, Sennheisser CX300B, SkullCandy 50/50, Monster ClarityHD...

They stay in my ears even on the treadmill, they sound great, and they don't cut out.

I enjoy using my AirPods, but not enough to replace my Bose QC-35 and my Audio-Technica ATH-M40x......All three are keepers.

Technified

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
Sony MDR-XB50AP. Got them on sale last week from Best Buy for $39.99! These earbuds are 🔥🔥🔥! I returned the Beats x cus I had to turn the volume all the up to get a good sound, but with the Sony's I actually have to turn the volume down! They are extra bass but the music is all around balanced and I hear things in the music that I didn't hear with the beats x!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Beats x, they are nice but I want AirPods but it's a 6 week wait here in TX.

I recommend the airpods.isinstock.com website. Give them your email address and your closest Apple store, they'll email when that store has the Airpods in stock. Once notified, you can go to the Apple website and order the Airpods while they are in stock at that store. I know several of us have used this method and it is why we now have Airpods.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I recommend the airpods.isinstock.com website. Give them your email address and your closest Apple store, they'll email when that store has the Airpods in stock. Once notified, you can go to the Apple website and order the Airpods while they are in stock at that store. I know several of us have used this method and it is why we now have Airpods.

but be quick, they go fast :)

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Been using Bose Soundsport for my wired, and LG Tone Active for my wireless. But, for some reason, I decided to give the Beats X a go. They are nice. I had a pair of the Powerbeats 2, and was not overly impressed. But, the X are quite nice. I am looking for something for when I get the mountain bike out, and have been looking at bone conducting headphones. Such as these.

Wellvoo Waterproof Bluetooth Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZNXQX...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2907572

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I enjoy using my AirPods, but not enough to replace my Bose QC-35 and my Audio-Technica ATH-M40x......All three are keepers.

Exactly. I'm not sure if it's worth getting since I already have the QC25.

I love the portability and ease of use of the AirPods, I just can't justify the sound quality. But I'm sure I'll end up with one as I'm getting one for my sister.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. I'm not sure if it's worth getting since I already have the QC25.

I love the portability and ease of use of the AirPods, I just can't justify the sound quality. But I'm sure I'll end up with one as I'm getting one for my sister.

The primary use for "my" AirPods is communicating. Of course there are times when I listen to music with them, but those times are few and will continue to be. With that in mind, if people are looking at the AirPods as an all purpose Bluetooth headset then spending $160 "might" be worth it. For those looking for something that will primarily be used for listening to music, the AirPods "might" not be the route to take. Don't get me wrong. The sound emitting from the AirPods are crystal clear, especially when having a phone conversation. Seriously, the AirPods are hard to beat in that respect, and that, for "me", justified my paying of the $160, but if "my" primary use for them was for listening to music then paying the $160 wouldn't have been justified. I mean, when I listen to music, I immerse myself in it. I'm one of those people who can hear almost every sound independently and thus, my Audio-Technical ATH-M40x provides me with the listening environment I prefer with the Bose a close second, but that's Just Me, D...:)

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Beats x, they are nice but I want AirPods but it's a 6 week wait here in TX.

Curious why you'd want to go Airpods if already have the BeatX? I'd think the Airpods would just be a lost set of earbuds waiting to happen.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Check iStockNow.com and see when stores will get them. I bought mine about a month ago by checking. I didn't want to wait 6 weeks so I kept checking and one day, a store in Boston received some in and I bought it at noon and picked it up at 5:30 (when I left work). No wait time.

I like AirPods but I don't. They sound amazing and the ability to use just one is what I want since I don't like having that wire.

But it doesn't sit in my ears tight and it does fall out if I move around a lot but I bought some silicone tips and it stays in perfectly.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Curious why you'd want to go Airpods if already have the BeatX? I'd think the Airpods would just be a lost set of earbuds waiting to happen.

Nah...I keep the AirPods and the charging case in my pocket. When I'm expecting a phone call, especially while at work, I'll put one of the AirPods in my ear until after the call and then I put it back in its case and then put the case back in my pocket. Losing them never crosses my mind.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Nah...I keep the AirPods and the charging case in my pocket. When I'm expecting a phone call, especially while at work, I'll put one of the AirPods in my ear until after the call and then I put it back in its case and then put the case back in my pocket. Losing them never crosses my mind.

So you're saying you just pay attention and act responsibly? ;) It might be an issue if you're not aware or just don't take care of them, but I think most would be ok.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR