What ear buds everyone using?

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Yea it's always vice versa depending on the user. From my experience I've gotta better Bluetooth connectivity through iPhones and htc devices than samsung. For example even with a aux port plugged in on the edge volume turned to the max on the phone. I still couldn't hear audio coming out at a volume of 10 in a vehicle.

That's true. I noticed my Earins are also outputting a lot softer volume than wired ones, even when the volume is turned up to almost max on my phone. Anything below 3/4, it's as good as not using it.

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Powerbeats 3 here. All of the options listed here are fantastic, but the PB3 met my needs, and stayed in my ears while running better than the others.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Modified PB3 until the x comes out .
109c7c6c2ee5e9a1b8b3222017d2934d.jpg

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Lol, I don't exercise with them so no, they don't fall off. ( actually, I don't exercise at all!!!!)I have to change out the tips though for small ones for a more snug fit.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Update: kids, don't try this at home. PB3 not very effective without the ear hooks. Guess I'll be buying another pair....or wait till the x comes out.....

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I don't use ear buds. They hurt my ears. But I just bought Beats Solo 3 headphones and they seem pretty nice. I'll know more after I've had them awhile

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
For just walking or sitting around I use the Apple EarPods. For working out I use Powerbeats 2. Not because I love Beats, but because they are the only wireless headphones that stay in my ears when I workout. I tried a bunch and these were by far the best.

Agree! My Power Beats 2 are excellent for working out.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
So I took those wing tips from my jaybird and installed on my PB3 and now they are good to go. They do not fall off and fit snugly

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Just recently got the powerbeats and they work pretty good. I love how I can go pretty far from my phone and they still connected and can still hear fine when talking on the phone.

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Was using Jaybird x2, while they had lifetime warranty against sweat damage, their not totally sweat proof though. Used to have a bluebuds x, the controls got damage by sweat. Decided to just upgrade to x2 thinking they'll be more durable. Sweat damage after a couple of month.

Doesn't help that I'm located in a country where the humidity is crazy high and I sweat A LOT during workouts. Jaybird's aftersales support has been nothing but superb though. Even after the sale to Logitech. So I'm using the Samsung level active now. It's not as comfortable or sound as nice as the Jaybirds, but they're cheap and gets the job done.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I purchased my Apple AirPods four weeks and one day ago, I'm throughly pleased with their performance. I'm enjoying the voice sound quality, music sound quality, Bluetooth abilities and the overall quality of the AirPods. I use them daily and they have easily become my go to headsets. It is my personal opinion that Apple hit a HOMERUN with the Apple AirPods.

Technified

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
I have a few that I use! Skullcandy smoking buds 2, 2 pair that I got off amazon (don't know the brand but they sound good for the price), and a pair of Urbeats!

CPR

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Etymotic ER4PT/Expensive; ($300), but if you want great fit, & sound quality, without booming bass, these ROCK!
Great for Classic Rock!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've probably posted in here earlier, oh well. If I'm feeling lazy I'll use my EarPods or my Jays A-Jays with my phone, otherwise it's my Shure SE-315's with my Fiio X5.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I've probably posted in here earlier, oh well. If I'm feeling lazy I'll use my EarPods or my Jays A-Jays with my phone, otherwise it's my Shure SE-315's with my Fiio X5.

You reminded of myself. Lazy days I'll use my 6s Plus with Earin, else will be my main rig which is UM Customs + RSA Predator + newly acquired FiiO X1ii.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods