What ear buds everyone using?

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I use Beats UR earbuds. They sound decent--much better than the Apple Earbuds, but the main reason is because they fit the best in my ears. I use them while doing yard work, working out, etc and they never come loose or feel like they're going to fall out.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
But it seems that there a limitation to Bluetooth/wireless earphones/headphones/earbuds. The sounds just doesn't seem to match my customs.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
But it seems that there a limitation to Bluetooth/wireless earphones/headphones/earbuds. The sounds just doesn't seem to match my customs.

I use to think this myth was true as well. Maybe before, but now with the improvements of Bluetooth technology the difference is minimal if any depending on the quality of the Bluetooth device.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I use to think this myth was true as well. Maybe before, but now with the improvements of Bluetooth technology the difference is minimal if any depending on the quality of the Bluetooth device.

I'm sure you will find plenty of people that disagree, but I feel the same way. I don't have super high end regular or Bluetooth headphones, but I don't notice a difference either in the ones that I have.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site

My Earins definitely loses out to my custom IEM in terms of sound quality but in the future I really hope that custom IEMs will be Bluetooth too!

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

I agree. I've used cheap Motorola Bluetooth headphones, 5 dollar ones and was gifted wireless beats. The $5 ones sounded like $5 wired (horrible) but the other 2 are equivalent (Motorola) or exponentially better (beats) than my wired EarPods, skull candy etc

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I use the apple earbuds. I'm also going to buy some Archeer wireless headphones from my son. He got them for Christmas but he doesn't like the sound.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I just recently started using the included Lightning EarPods and I was surprised at how decent they sound. Whenever I get a new iPhone, I usually don't even bother to remove them from the box but I decided to give them a try this time.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Still using the Ultimate Ears UE10-Pro IEMs that I was fitted for in 2005. Still sound great too. :)

I had a pair almost 10 years back and after using for over 2-3 years, the connector broke on the left side. I bought another pair shortly after and used it for some time before I stopped as I reshelled my first pair to a UM customs shell and added a mid driver and still using it after a few years. I neglected the second pair and now it isn't working anymore.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a pair of $40 Insignia bluetooth earbuds. The sound is nice, they're fairly comfortable, and ironically the one thing I dislike is because of something that I like! They have a wire that attaches the two buds and there is a set of controls a few inches down from the right bud. The controls are great for skipping tracks, pausing, and adjusting the volume while I'm away from the phone...but I wear them at the gym so sometimes the controls makes the right side pull a bit when I'm doing cardio or laying on a bench. It's a trade-off for sure, but all-in-all I'm happy with the buds.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I am now using my Apple AirPods. I'm loving them ...
aedb8bc82313dacadb496610a637cce3.jpg

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

It's more about the Bluetooth tech between th e two devics. For me j use a isimple Bluetooth aux adapter in my jeep. The quality from my s7edge and my iPhone differed in sound quality. This appeared over various types of head phones and speakers.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Wired, I use Bose SoundSport. Wireless, LG Tone Sport. I tried Beats wireless, but was not impressed with the sound quality for the money.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
It's more about the Bluetooth tech between th e two devics. For me j use a isimple Bluetooth aux adapter in my jeep. The quality from my s7edge and my iPhone differed in sound quality. This appeared over various types of head phones and speakers.

Some said that the BT tech in iPhones are not as stable. Somemore said the BT in Samsung phones are more reliable.

Beats me though.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Some said that the BT tech in iPhones are not as stable. Somemore said the BT in Samsung phones are more reliable.

Beats me though.

Yea it's always vice versa depending on the user. From my experience I've gotta better Bluetooth connectivity through iPhones and htc devices than samsung. For example even with a aux port plugged in on the edge volume turned to the max on the phone. I still couldn't hear audio coming out at a volume of 10 in a vehicle.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW