Yes wireless earbuds
    Sorry, I'm a little confused this morning..LOL . You have the Apple AirPods?
    HBLEY likes this.
    03-09-2017 08:11 AM
    Sorry, I'm a little confused this morning..LOL . You have the Apple AirPods?
    Yes yes yes yes yes! I own a pair of Apple Airpods. Should I post a picture to help you?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-09-2017 08:18 AM
    Yes yes yes yes yes! I own a pair of Apple Airpods. Should I post a picture to help you?
    LOL ....one of those "Senior Moments". A photo would be nice but not necessary...LOL
    03-09-2017 08:19 AM
    LOL ....one of those "Senior Moments". A photo would be nice but not necessary...LOL
    LOL! Thank you :P
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-09-2017 08:28 AM
    Beats x, they are nice but I want AirPods but it's a 6 week wait here in TX.
    Looking online, several stores have the BeatsX available in Houston, so you might check your closest store.
    03-09-2017 10:42 AM
    Curious why you'd want to go Airpods if already have the BeatX? I'd think the Airpods would just be a lost set of earbuds waiting to happen.
    I think part of the beauty of the AirPods is that the design helps you not lose them. If you are wearing them and one falls out (which I've never had happen), then they quit playing -- so you notice immediately. When you take them out, I find that it is easiest to put them directly back into their case, plus it recharges them. So, for me, I don't see how they are harder to lose than any other wireless type of headphone, or even something wired (such as earpods) that might be in a similar sized case. I guess those that just pop them out and don't put them in the case might be in more danger of losing them.

Of course, the Find my AirPods function in iOS 10.3 will also help.
    robertk328, cwbcpa and LCW like this.
    03-09-2017 10:47 AM
    I think part of the beauty of the AirPods is that the design helps you not lose them. If you are wearing them and one falls out (which I've never had happen), then they quit playing -- so you notice immediately. When you take them out, I find that it is easiest to put them directly back into their case, plus it recharges them. So, for me, I don't see how they are harder to lose than any other wireless type of headphone, or even something wired (such as earpods) that might be in a similar sized case. I guess those that just pop them out and don't put them in the case might be in more danger of losing them.

Of course, the Find my AirPods function in iOS 10.3 will also help.
    Great points thank you!
    Tartarus likes this.
    03-09-2017 12:51 PM
    I recommend the airpods.isinstock.com website. Give them your email address and your closest Apple store, they'll email when that store has the Airpods in stock. Once notified, you can go to the Apple website and order the Airpods while they are in stock at that store. I know several of us have used this method and it is why we now have Airpods.
    Thank you for this! I signed up the day you posted this, got the notification today and ordered 2 pair right away! 15 mins later, the store sold out... so they do definitely go fast. Can't wait to pick them up after work.
    Spencerdl, cwbcpa and mogelijk like this.
    03-10-2017 01:46 PM
    Using my BeatsX today while at work. I typically use my AirPods. Sound quality is better on the BeatsX simply because of the way they fit in the ear.

My AirPods are more convenient for phone calls and everyday use simply because of the ability to throw one in or both depending on my situation. The auto pause feature is also a huge advantage.
    03-10-2017 02:25 PM
    Thank you for this! I signed up the day you posted this, got the notification today and ordered 2 pair right away! 15 mins later, the store sold out... so they do definitely go fast. Can't wait to pick them up after work.
    I got my AirPods and have had a while to play with them and they are even better than I expected. When they were first announced, I was skeptical and assumed that they would be just like the EarPods, but Wireless. I was way wrong, the sound that these produce is absolutely amazing for how small they are. I haven't been this happy with a purchase in a long time--definitely recommend!
    03-10-2017 08:56 PM
    I'm definitely super happy with the AirPods...happiest I've been with a purchase in a long time.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-10-2017 10:38 PM
    Jaybirds and AirPods. Both are fine and differing products. AirPods are superb for telephony.
    03-10-2017 10:55 PM
    You're welcome, glad it helped. It really is a great service. I'm also glad to hear you are enjoying your AirPods, sounds like your thoughts about them are similar to mine.
    itsnotmeitsyou likes this.
    03-10-2017 11:11 PM
    Using my BeatsX today while at work. I typically use my AirPods. Sound quality is better on the BeatsX simply because of the way they fit in the ear.

My AirPods are more convenient for phone calls and everyday use simply because of the ability to throw one in or both depending on my situation. The auto pause feature is also a huge advantage.
    There are definitely better sounding options, but no better sounding options with the same features and capabilities. I don't understand all the people buying these and complaining about the sound quality. If that's the main concern, go with something that you like. I personally bought the AirPods because the convenience of being totally wireless, Siri, and the excellent microphone were important to me and made them the perfect option for me. However, if my main concern was sound quality and I didn't care about the other features mentioned, I would have gone with something different. The poor reviews complaining about sound quality while saying the other features aren't important to them don't make any sense to me. It's their own fault for buying something that they didn't want to begin with.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-11-2017 08:15 PM
    There are definitely better sounding options, but no better sounding options with the same features and capabilities. I don't understand all the people buying these and complaining about the sound quality. If that's the main concern, go with something that you like. I personally bought the AirPods because the convenience of being totally wireless, Siri, and the excellent microphone were important to me and made them the perfect option for me. However, if my main concern was sound quality and I didn't care about the other features mentioned, I would have gone with something different. The poor reviews complaining about sound quality while saying the other features aren't important to them don't make any sense to me. It's their own fault for buying something that they didn't want to begin with.
    For me, I understood what I was getting when I purchased. I tested them at Apple. But there is nothing wrong with wanting improved audio quality out of something you spent $160 on. The microphone honestly isn't any better than the BeatsX or the Powerbeats3 units. I've heard no complaints on either and I've tested all three. The majority of people I spoke with couldn't tell a single difference between the three. I don't use Siri at all. I honestly turned that feature off. The only advantage the AirPods provide is being completely without wires and having the ability to switch between ears while the other is charging. While at work that is very advantageous for me.

Reviews are to provide a comprehensive overview on the product. It would be irresponsible for them not to point out the audio quality. Which isn't HORRIBLE by any means. But there are definitely better options out there if you're listening to music. Which is how the AirPods are being marketed, if you haven't noticed the commercials.
    LCW likes this.
    03-11-2017 08:49 PM
    For me, I understood what I was getting when I purchased. I tested them at Apple. But there is nothing wrong with wanting improved audio quality out of something you spent $160 on. The microphone honestly isn't any better than the BeatsX or the Powerbeats3 units. I've heard no complaints on either and I've tested all three. The majority of people I spoke with couldn't tell a single difference between the three. I don't use Siri at all. I honestly turned that feature off. The only advantage the AirPods provide is being completely without wires and having the ability to switch between ears while the other is charging. While at work that is very advantageous for me.

Reviews are to provide a comprehensive overview on the product. It would be irresponsible for them not to point out the audio quality. Which isn't HORRIBLE by any means. But there are definitely better options out there if you're listening to music. Which is how the AirPods are being marketed, if you haven't noticed the commercials.
    I didn't say nor mean that people shouldn't review the sound quality. I was aiming my comment towards those who are saying that the AirPods are a waste of money based solely on there being better sounding options. Some people, such as myself, would happily accept a little lesser quality sound in exchange for the other features mentioned. I don't believe (at least I haven't seen) that Apple is advertising the AirPods as having the best audio quality out there. I could see saying that they're a waste of money if the sound quality were bad, but that's not the case whatsoever; it's just not the best.
    imwjl likes this.
    03-11-2017 11:59 PM
    I didn't say nor mean that people shouldn't review the sound quality. I was aiming my comment towards those who are saying that the AirPods are a waste of money based solely on there being better sounding options. Some people, such as myself, would happily accept a little lesser quality sound in exchange for the other features mentioned. I don't believe (at least I haven't seen) that Apple is advertising the AirPods as having the best audio quality out there. I could see saying that they're a waste of money if the sound quality were bad, but that's not the case whatsoever; it's just not the best.
    It's not been the music quality that's made me so in love with them but the music quality is ver good.

Yesterday I became more impressed. I was manning a station at a loud volunteer event and got a phone call. I switched from holding the phone to AirPods. First I could hear the other end when not holding the phone but next was that caller saying the AirPods worked well in that scenario.

I've tried several, have owned beats, others, and have Jaybirds. I also have some top rated B&W over the ear and good over the ear from Koss and Sony. It was a week of use and the time using AirPods for work, telephony and personal use that got me so impressed and sold on them.
    03-12-2017 08:07 AM
    Bought the Jaybird X3's today to give a shot. Out of the box in the Best Buy parking lot I was like "oh hell nope." And got online to make sure I read the reviews right and saw mention of a MySound app. Downloaded the app, picked something bassy, but compatible with rock music and boom. Fireworks. There's things I wanted from the Beats X, but I'm going to give the Jaybirds a shot for a few days and see what happens.
    03-12-2017 03:21 PM
    Bought the Jaybird X3's today to give a shot. Out of the box in the Best Buy parking lot I was like "oh hell nope." And got online to make sure I read the reviews right and saw mention of a MySound app. Downloaded the app, picked something bassy, but compatible with rock music and boom. Fireworks. There's things I wanted from the Beats X, but I'm going to give the Jaybirds a shot for a few days and see what happens.
    Those are the ones I really wanted... I'm just going to skip them and get the AirPods. I know I probably won't be happier with anything else. I do wish there was some way to control other than with the phone though.
    03-13-2017 04:45 AM
    LG HBS900. Use mostly for phone calls but the music quality is pretty good too.
    03-14-2017 07:51 AM
    I have the beats wireless and I also have airpods. I use them both. Love my airpods for listening to books and music and while I run. Surprisingly they don't fall out even when I trail run. I have tiny ears and I have noticed the longer I wear the beats, they start to hurt my ears

It's a personal choice. I'd say test out several until you find the ones that work best for you.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    03-15-2017 09:11 PM
    None, yet. I'm almost done selling all my corded earbuds and headphones. Then I'll be buying something wireless.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-15-2017 09:21 PM
    Guess I haven't replied here but I alternate between my BeatsX and AirPods depending on what I'm doing/where.

AirPods great for a quick call or three but prolonged use hurts my left ear; it's like the seam where they're not molded perfectly smooth digs into my ear. Prolonged use BeatsX win. In my non audiophile opinion the X sound far superior to the AirPods.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    03-15-2017 09:29 PM
148 ... 456