What ear buds everyone using?

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Jaybirds x2. The x3 is also there but there isn't a lot of difference between the two. With these on you can do a full sprint and they won't come off. Moreover they have a life time warranty against swear damage. Sound is quite good and battery life is about 8 hours on a full charge.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
How do the AirPods stay in your ears? The wired EarPods always fall out of my ears...

The EarPods always came out of my ears. The AirPods stay put. I can only assume its because of the cord. I jump rope with AirPods in and they don't move a bit.

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I am using a Sennheiser CX 2.00i (wired) and an 1byone Bluetooth 4.1 (Wireless) I use the Sennheiser while I'm not running or when I don't want/need to see my phone, works pretty nice both of them and aren't expensive.

knoxDavid

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
And it could always be the cord attached to the EarPods that unstable them. I would love to try them, but all Apple Stores are out of stock. I wish they'd make a Jet Black pair to match my iPhone. :)

I agree black would be nice. I am considering a pair but I will need to wait as Christmas has taken all of my spare $$. Also current lack of availability makes it easier to wait.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I use the EarPods that came with my phone. They're actually the only earbuds that fit comfortably in my ears. All others fall out or make my ears hurt after so long. I'm not too fond of the stem on the AirPods or I would grab some of those. I just ordered a pair of Solo3s so I'll be good with those and the EarPods.

anon(10101748)

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
I have PowerBeats 2 that are comfy and sound good, but I grew up running track and wrestling. I never trained with music so as an adult when I run, I don't use any EarPods and when I kickbox and grapple there is music in the background. But again the PowerBeats sound solid and fit well.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I'm using the HTC Hi Res right now. I've bought more expensive buds, but I always seem to break them. I've grounded myself from spending more than $40 on headphones. They sound better than anything else I've tried at their price point. (Especially considering I only spent $18 on them when HTC was having a %40 sale). I may try the AirPods down the road after I can try them on. The wires are what I always break so I wouldn't worry much about breaking them.

jj2339

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I use power beats 2 and like them, they stay on well when I bike or run, and sound good.

Anyone use the Bose qc30 headset? Wanted something for plane that had noise cancelling properties but would stay in sync with video. Curious how 'off' they are, my power beats have an annoying lag between video and audio.

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I have seen mixed reviews on the jaybirds x3, best buy reviewers had favorable comments but on amazon it only got 3 stars. Can anyone here share their experience?

boogas8

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Depending on what I'm doing the Apple earbuds (randomly), lg infinim (work), powerbeats 3 (workout) or Sony MDR 1000x's (travelling).

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I tried the AirPods and they fit in my ear when I'm not doing much. But when I start to run, they start to get loose and start to fall out.

But for my brother(AirPods belong to him) it fits fine even when running.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Earbuds? Well, I primarily use two sets - The Bose IE2 and the Apple earbuds.

mmohn01

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I use the new Jaybird Freedom. They sound great especially when you change out the silicone ear buds for the Comply T500 memory foam ear buds. It makes them sound much better, and they stay in the ear a little better as well. Also, Jaybird guarantees all of their devices against damage from sweat.
The only down side is the battery life is only 4 hours, but my workouts generally don't last more than 2-3 hours.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I use Jabra Sport for walking my dogs, they have FM radio so suits me as i don't carry my iPhone, for the price they do the job. At home its Bose QC35. Would like a Apple watch but probably over kill for my uses, music and tracking which i have a fitbit flex 2.