Ip7+ wood case

sznajder

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys.
Anyone from use use wood - good quality case on Iphone 7 plus? I have leather case and love it but also wanted woodcase with nice look, anyone? Thanks

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I believe that you can find some nice wood cases at www.carved.com. I've purchased some from their for previous devices and they are very good quality and I've liked them a lot. They are also very unique.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys.
Anyone from use use wood - good quality case on Iphone 7 plus? I have leather case and love it but also wanted woodcase with nice look, anyone? Thanks

Pad & Quill. Top quality cases. You can get leather & wood combinations or just wood. I have done a review for them and can tell you that their products are some of the best on the market. A little pricey but worth every penny.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Pad & Quill. Top quality cases. You can get leather & wood combinations or just wood. I have done a review for them and can tell you that their products are some of the best on the market. A little pricey but worth every penny.

This.

I used their Woodline cases in Rosewood and Walnut on my 6 and 6+ and they were beautiful and held up really well. My wife still uses the Walnut on her 6+. I haven't used their 7+ versions, but they are likely every bit as good as the prior versions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen