Are you happy with the 7Plus?

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I absolutely love my iPhone 7 Plus. It's definitely the best phone I've ever used! I had the S7, S7 edge, G5, Moto Z Droid, and Note 7 this year, and the 7 Plus is my favorite. My local Apple store finally got 256GB jet blacks in and I switched my silver one for the jet black. I love it!

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
iOS has been so good for so long that I hold it to WAY high of a standard. So when it does need a restart or the camera starts flashing I try to remember that it's not perfect but it's the best in the business.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The new home button is worth it imo, i couldn't go back, also the 3gb ram and camera features. And the JB :)

OMG....^THIS One of my pet peeves since I've been using an iPhone is that clicky home button. I hated it so much This one is so much better, I just wish I could turn off haptic feedback

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the matte black 256 GB 7 Plus and I worship that thing, lol. There isn't a single thing I don't love about it.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
OMG....^THIS One of my pet peeves since I've been using an iPhone is that clicky home button. I hated it so much This one is so much better, I just wish I could turn off haptic feedback

I used to hate how the old home button would be different on each phone/ipad i got, clicky, spongy, wobbly, new one is perfect i like the haptic feedback.

josepilot81

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Is good but IMHO this is just a minor transition iPhone....the future is with BT4 that's just come out and real long range wireless charge plus I've seen on internet that oled maybe is for one year only because some technology with something like nano oled or Quantum oled is coming (sorry I don't remember the name of that new technology) what do you think?

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I can honestly say it's the best device to date for me. I have no intention of upgrading until this phone craps out way too much money spent on new devices.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Coming from the 6S+ I made the jump to the 7+ and for the most part I like it. Every few days the phone will get hot and the battery will die within a hour or so. Then I have to reset it and then it cools off and the battery returns to normal. Any idea why? or have you heard of this happening?

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Coming from the 6S+ I made the jump to the 7+ and for the most part I like it. Every few days the phone will get hot and the battery will die within a hour or so. Then I have to reset it and then it cools off and the battery returns to normal. Any idea why? or have you heard of this happening?

you may want to take it into an Apple Store if you can or at least give them a call.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh