For the 7 Plus camera(s) lovers.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Long time Camera+ users should be happy today. The new release today it accommodates the dual cameras as well as makes RAW files.

Before that release I got an app called Focus. It's definitely worth considering. The interface is simple and "focus peak" feature shows you what's in focus. I don't know current price of Camera+ but am calling Focus a good $2 spent.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Was a really nice update. One of my better apps. That and ProCamera. Both very useful apps when using the 7 Plus camera.

I haven't tried ProCamera but will give more time with Focus. The interface is good and the focus peaking (outlines what's in focus) is a nice feature. It marking your two cameras as focal length lenses is nice for someone who's spent a lot of time knowing what that means with a 35 mm type camera.

I confess that I've not done much with raw files and an iPhone yet but I've decided to leave a conventional camera home for an upcoming trip so I'll consider jpg + raw in some circumstances.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I haven't tried ProCamera but will give more time with Focus. The interface is good and the focus peaking (outlines what's in focus) is a nice feature. It marking your two cameras as focal length lenses is nice for someone who's spent a lot of time knowing what that means with a 35 mm type camera.

I confess that I've not done much with raw files and an iPhone yet but I've decided to leave a conventional camera home for an upcoming trip so I'll consider jpg + raw in some circumstances.

Raw files are fantastic to work with. I'm not a pro photographer by any means but really like working with Raw files. I became accustomed to them when I bought a DSLR for the first time many years ago. I do find it great though to have apps available allowing us to shoot them on our phone. Amazing how far the camera phone has come in such a short period of time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Long time Camera+ users should be happy today. The new release today it accommodates the dual cameras as well as makes RAW files.

Before that release I got an app called Focus. It's definitely worth considering. The interface is simple and "focus peak" feature shows you what's in focus. I don't know current price of Camera+ but am calling Focus a good $2 spent.

Excellent, and thanks for the tip...

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Excellent, and thanks for the tip...

I like the app even more now that I chose 7 Plus over conventional camera on a trip. The focus peak feature lets you know if you have too much of fore or background in focus even if you've aimed the focus spot on the camera.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Long time Camera+ users should be happy today. The new release today it accommodates the dual cameras as well as makes RAW files

Hi, what does the new update do with dual cameras? is there any good videos around showing how to get most from the camera, have looked around can only find from back in September.

Cheers

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711